Chapter 99 & 100

Tian Yi's loud voice echoed through the building. Giving a resonation of 'no'.

However, as soon as he shouted, every last light of the room shut off.

"AHHHH!!!" Qu Mei Xing instantly let go of Xiao Yun's hair in surprise and cover her head in fear from the sudden blackout.

Between the dark, Xiao Yun released her cuff with the key that Tian Yi passed her and quickly run off to hide behind a large pillar. Following Xiao Yun, Tian Yi also arrived next to her with his agile movements.

Qu Mei Xing who was lost in bewilderment haughtily shouted to the rest of Mr. Wu's assassination crew. "Why is the light suddenly switched off???!!! Hey!!!"

One of the subordinates immediately answered. "Please wait for a moment miss, we are also searching for the light source. Where is the boss?"

"I don't know, the boss suddenly disappear..." The other subordinate quickly answered.

"Wait!!!" Realizing something wrong, Qu Mei Xing reached her hand out toward the place where Xiao Yun was and exclaimed once again. "Where is she???!!! That b*tch she ran!!!! You all search for that b*tch now!!!"

A few minutes as she said that, Qu Mei Xing ordered once again. "No- Protect me first!! If there is a single scar on me, Mr. Wu would never let you go easily!!!!"

Although they were irritated by Qu Mei Xing's overly demanding voice the assassins quickly ran toward her to protect her. In any case, if Qu Mei Xing had a scar on her body, the l.u.s.tfull Wu Shuen would never permit that.

"Light!! Anyone light!!!" They quickly search for a source of light.

"Wait a moment..." The subordinate quickly turn on the light.

Xiao Yun grinned, flick her hand along with her compact baton, and mumbled. "Now."

CRASH!!

Starting by the subordinate who turned on the lighter fall down to the ground, one by one the other subordinate also met the same fate and lose their unconscious.

Hi Gu Yan, Tian Yi, and Xiao Yun swiftly struck down the assassins by taking advantage of the darkness.

Hearing the loud scream and wail in pain, Qu Mei Xing flinched in fear and started to tremble horribly. With a loud, foolish, and demanding screaming, Qu Mei Xingshowed her whereabouts. "WHAT'S HAPPENING?!!!!! PROTECT ME!!!!"

The same moment she shouted, a large group of men burst into the door abruptly and from the roof, a clamant noise filled the night sky from the helicopter.

Xiao Yun flicked back her compact baton and stopped her movement with a warm smile. 'Li Lei is here!'

"Da-Jie, why are you stopping?" Tian Yi tilted his head while carrying an unconscious assassin.

"We can stop now, my fiancee has come." Xiao Yun answered.

Even in the dark, with only a few lights as their source of view, Wang Li Lei coldly shot the legs of the assassins cleanly before they could retaliate.

The people behind him looked at the frightening figure from the back and avoided their eyes.

There wouldn't be any of use for them to even hold their gun, because before they could start their gun or point it to the target, Wang Li Lei had shot all of them down.

Realizing his bullet had finished, Wang Li Lei swiftly reload his gun. The people who thought Wang Li Lei's movement would create an opening from them to attack was too naive as it took Wang Li Lei less than a few seconds to reload his guns.