Chapter 3: who are you

Sorry for not updating my books for so so so long! :(

-amber

No one POV.

Dream was wondering around the village seeing if something interesting happens. As he was walking he saw on the corner of his eye a hooded man running inside the alleyways and seems to be hiding, and dream who's curiosity took over him went to the alleyway to see what the guy was doing or going.

Dream POV.

I saw a hooded man come in this place and I know I shouldn't be following shady strangers but... Curiosity always takes the better of me.

I followed the hooded man while hiding behind some boxes, I looked over the boxes only to see that the guy wasn't in my sight anymore.

I stood up and ran towards where the man headed, as I ran deeper in the alleyway someone grabbed me by the hood making me stop and fall on the ground.

"Who are you and why are you following me?"

A man said with a monotone voice, I looked up at the tall man who pulled my hood and was still holding it.

No one POV.

Dream looks up at the man which let him see the man's face, dreams eyes widened seeing pink hair and a familiar face.

"Technoblade..?"

Dream murmured under him breath, technoblade, the Prince of this kingdom was there standing before him.

No one was watching. No one was there except for them.

Dream can kill him right here and right now..

"Answer me! Who are you!?"

Technoblade yelled but not so loud for people nearby to hear. Dream looked at technoblade straight in the eyes.

Those gorgeous Ruby red eyes, techno stared at him in the eyes fiercely, dreams emerald green eyes were also gorgeous.. That's what technoblade thought.

He looks very handsome in person.., dream thought as his face slightly heated up.

This man looks.. Interesting., technoblade thought as his cheeks turned a tiny bit pink seeing that the man in front of him looked gorgeous.. Especially those eyes of his.

Technoblade snapped out of his thoughts as he pulled dream up by his hood.

"H-hey!"

Dream yelped as he was hoisted up on his feet, technoblade let go of his hood and grabbed him on the arm and pulled his close.

Dreams face heated up more since both was very close to eachother.

(btw his mask ain't on because it's in every poster. So if he wears it he will be recognized)

"do I have to ask the same question again?"

Technoblade said as he squinted his eyes at the blonde. Dream pushed him away and swiftly grabbed the small dagger that was hidden in his leather boot.

Technoblade was alarmed by it and dodged the attack dream did, dream swung again scratching techno's clothes a little.

Techno glares at him but a side of him doesn't want to hurt the boy. Dream tried to attack again as techno kicked him on the stomach and fell on the ground again.

That was in self-defense, techno said in his mind as he ran off outside the alleyway.

Dream cursed under his breath, it was a mistake not bringing another mask., dream thought thinking that technoblade will call the guards to get him.

But.. Technoblade didn't do that. Technoblade knew that he'd be in the ball.

So he's going to wait for him, after what happened today he knew that he wanted to kill him.. So he'll be waiting..

End of chapter 3.

I hope you enjoy <:)

So, my friend wants smut- should I do it..? I wanna try it out since I haven't made those for a while!

Yes./Sure/why not/if you want

Noo../i don't read those/ please no

Pick ^^^^

(sorry if it's short I'm kinda busy at the moment)