I can taste the fire

YOUR POV

We were told to pick a card in the order we came out. It was my turn and i pulled a card. It was blank but i didn't comment on it. After everyone grabbed one the examiner told us to take off the stickers. I understood why. "This is who you will be hunting. But remember you will be hunted as well" the examiner said while smirking.

I had to get number 294 Hanzo. He seemed like a pretty easy target. We exited the boat person by person. I thought i would wait and get his badge the last day.

I kept my tag on my shirt. On the 3rd day i saw him running around. I was bored so i decided to fight him today. I jumped in front of him stole his badge and disappeared. He didn't put up much of a fight. I went and found Hisoka in the middle of a fight.

After Hisoka won. I realized his wounds from before. I went up to him and healed them. That was my power. I could heal. Pretty boring i know. But i could also reverse health. Making them sit through pain and suffering before they disintegrate into ash.

"All applicants please return to the starting point" i heard a womans voice say

"All applicants please return to the starting point" i heard a womans voice say. I skipped all the way to the starting point and sat down. I wasn't afraid someone was going to steal my badge. That's pathetic.

Killua POV

Although she was scary. I liked her. She always smiled no matter what she had to do. She was either pure evil or just a kind hearted soul. It definitely wasn't the second one.