Blood never washes off

I killed Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio. No problem. I walked in through the door for trespassers. The big dog was a coward. I looked it in the eyes and it whimpered. I continued to walk. "Hey Canary, long time no see" i said as i saw the butler. She stood unsteadily. "What are you doing here, Zully?" She said while gulping.

"I came to end it" i replied. "End what?" She shakily asked. "Don't act like you don't know, remember last time you tried to play victim? Yeah well im tired of all you rich bitches acting like you're the shit." I said while giggling. "Please don't do thi-" i killed her.... I carved a "1" into my arm with a joker card.

Once i got to the mansion. Once i killed 'the worlds best assassins'. The world would be over. No one to protect them now. I walked in. I was heavily attacked by butlers, maids, and guards. They were all no match.

By the time i was in the main room my arm was already up to 893. I killed and killed and killed. My fight with Silva didn't last as long as i hoped. I had the advantage. He was sleeping. Zeno was old he was already on his death bed. I reversed healed the rest of them. I carved 999 into my arm. The last 1, Killua.

"Hey Kil' did you hear the screaming?" I said while stroking his cheek. He tried to break free from the chains but i had already made him too weak for that. "W-what are you d-doing" he asked "oh, you dont know? I'm showing the world my freak show." I said while giggling. "Wanna see?" I said while lighting the room on fire. "This is the end of the world, kil'. Aren't you excited? Me, illumi, and Hisoka have been planning for a long time. I finally get to die, after living a happy life." I added. "Stop s-stop" he said trying to move. "Goodbye Kil."

It got really weird at the end

It got really weird at the end.... so um sorry 'bout that, but i hope you liked it!!  please tell me what else i should write about. I need more ideas.