Note 6

Dear wwp,

He came to me I mean he is right next to me in History class and kept his hand on my thigh. Do you know how flustered I was . I frozed and he said Relax. How the hell should I relax!!

I saw Rosè glaring at me from her bench and told her gang mate Lisa took step on my toe . I mean because stepping on the toe hurts more then stepping on a foot.

Which she did, i yelped when she stepped on it and the whole class looked at me and started laughing while Namjoon removed his hand and was staring at me with a question plastered on his face. Boy don't look at me like that.

I started to tear up to put on a show , and the teacher asked  "What's the matter Jin".

Out of no where I got my confidence and said .

"Lisa stubbed my toe on
purpose since Rosè told her. What is this preschool or something? Grow up Rosanne".

Lord she got up and i knew it was the moment I'll be doomed for sure . She said

"Ms, He is stealing Namjoon away from me and Namjoon is mine!" ( a.n: lmao this sentence is based on a true event ),

I just sat there with my head down when the teacher told us both to be seated . Namjoon totally disgusted by the girls words . Like that sounded like Namjoon's a toy " stealing Namjoon away from me " how old is she? An 11 year old?

-J

He means Namjoon and Namjoon is Namjoon.  [ edit :- omg i was so cocky ]