Sequel

Hi,This is the sequel here ⤵

------------------------------------------
You are now announced as Husband and Husband.

You may kiss the groom. Namjoon laughed at Jin who was blushing and whining about kissing infront of a crowd. But namjoon didn't care and pulled him for a hug and said
"I'm sorry he is really shy to kiss in public"

And Jin looked up at him with teary eye's he didn't want their special day to end without a kiss so Jin decided to grab all his courage in one fist and pushed himself to Namjoon who was currently giving a long ass speach about Jin.To be the good listner's they were,the crowd gasped and Namjoon's eye's were wide open as if he saw a ghost.

But Namjoon did respond to the kiss and when they pulled away  from the kiss Namjoon pulled out the ring and Jin couldn't help but to laugh at him everyone knew that Jin laughs when he is nervous which caused everyone to coo at the about-to-be-couple. Namjoon slipped the ring onto Jin and Jin did the same in return.

The crowd started to roar and screamed some even cried at the couple then a flower crown was thrown onto Jin's head which caused the crowd to turn and look who was it and there stood Jimin in the middle of the aisle smiling with his hands out for Jin.And Jin walked in a fast pace as he and jimin hugged as if their life depends on each other Jimin laughing at his baby hyung while Namjoon stood there smiling at the 2 sassy friends.

After the wedding and it's 5 month's.

"Nam I'm going outside we don't have oil and some important groceries" "Sure jinnie be safe i love you "  love you too " .

Jin was walking and had shopped till the credit card cried for enough. As he was on his way home he was on the opposite lane of his house smiling at his house wanting to suprise Namjoon and had already thought plans for him and Namjoon He was crossing the road until a car came which was blueish and was really shiney and Jin couldn't do anything but frozed.

I don't know what sound to put here.

Namjoon ran pushing the crowd to see his Jinnie on the floor losing his blood Namjoon was speachless he called ambulance and took Jin to the hospital roght away but what shocked Namjoon was the driver but no other then Rosè.

Namjoon lost it he went towards Rosè's car with tears shining in his eyes he knew why Rosè did this only so she could have Namjoon to herself to make Namjoon fall in love with her.

He started to open the door which wouldn't he would bang on it and Rosè just she sat in shaking her head identifying that she will not open the door or else she knew what Namjoon would do when he loose's his temper.

He started to cry and still banged on it and yelled  "Why!! Why what has he ever done to you I did told you never mess with him yet you did this to him if I loose Jin then Rosè I swear your life will be a living hell you- ".

With that Namjoon ran to his car and drove to the hospital he had called Jimin and told Jimin to come over there as fast as he can.

After arriving.

Namjoon sat their crying on the bench while the doctor sighed and put his pen back to his poket he once repeated

"I'm sorry we tried our best it's god's wish what he wanted to do and he knew it for the best"

Jimin's tears wouldn't stop falling and neither would namjoon would calm down crying he was in jimin's embrace as jimin needed someone to hug too.

He couldn't do anything
A flower once bloomed will not bloom again like it and he knew that Jin was his only flower.

Then onward Namjoon decide to fulfill Jin's bucket list he had always had.But he told the docter that he would like to see Jin one last time.

Namjoon entered the room tears wouldn't stop falling it hurts to see Jin gone. He went and tried his best to put a smile on his face he held Jin's hand and carresed it he wanted to smile but his lips trembled causing him to break down again never has Namjoon cried for anyone like this.

He still had Jin's hand and was sobbing on it wiping his own tears with Jin's hand .He placed a kiss on to his forehead and smiled at him recalling all the memories they had their wedding.

When Jin would smack his bicep. How Jin cried into his arm's.How he would get flustered after getting a kiss.His tears stopped Namjoon had no more tear's to cry. He had placed his final kiss on Jin's lips and admired his face for the last time he couldn't help himself to stop crying.

Whose face would he see in the he morning?Who will cook for him?Who would come and boss around him when he is stressed?Who?

It wasn't even a complete year with him and he has to survive the rest of the years by himself...

Not the end