Warming up

Izuku pov

As the man who introduced himself as Dabi took me to the "boss" he spoke of, he tries to make small talk with me.
"Sooo, what do you remember Izuku?" Dabi asked awkwardly.
Not much but i do remember my ex-childhood friend/tormenter, kac- Katsuki Bakugou." I said even more awkwardly than Dabi.
"Well here we are," Dabi said as we approached a warehouse.

As we arrived i felt an ominous presence from beyond the door,
Dabi lifted it up to reveal a man with no face and what seemed to be respirator over his mouth. His presence was so immense that it felt like the room had an increased gravity from the pressure he emitted, even Dabi looked intimidated by him.

"How do you feel Midoriya?", he questioned.

"I, uhhhh, um I'm good.", I replied feeling more pressure than before as my nerves started to kick in. As i walked closer i could see these giant burly,     birds? I was about to ask but just when i opend my mouth, the man said

"These are 'Nomu', bio engineered humans to withstand multiple quirks without dying," He said as if he was replying to my thoughts.

He then started to explain that I was born 'Quirkless' but my power was hidden within me and that he awakened it when he rescued me from heros abusing their power and attacking me.

//Back at the dorms//

Uraraka pov

No one has been wanting to do school everyone is just mopey, we got the first week off due to disstress but were back and even Bakugou isn't alright. Deku was a good friend to all of us and this has imapacted everyone so much including the teachers, especially All Might and Aizawa.

School just doesnt mean anything anymore, everyone has been so worried about Deku, as its been 2 weeks since he dissapeared and theres been no traces, almost like it was an inside job, and they spent months preparing and learning everything they can about us.

Izuku pov

I was taken back to the bar and given a room and some clothes similar to the, person? Kurogiri so i can work with him behind the bar for a while and learn about the group and the dynamics of 'The league of Villans', but for now it was time to sleep.

The next morning i was woken up by Kurogiri early to help setup and prepare breakfest for the group, I didn't mind as i was new and expected to help with chores for a while before being a front line member again.

SORRY FOR VERYYYYYYY LATE CHAPTER.

had no inspo and school is hard enjoy <3