chapter 15 | zendaya + shawn + tom + vicky

About A Week Later...

POV - ZENDAYA

I head into a Baskin Robins to pick up some ice cream for Shawn and I. Shawn is litterally the guy for me. He waited patiently for me to get over Tom and I am FINALLY over that bastard. Now I'm in the happiest relationship ever. Life couldn't get more perfect.

I walk up to the counter. A girl who looks vaguely familiar to me stands there with a smile on her face, which seems rather fake.

"Hi welcome to Baskin Robins, I'm Victoria. How can I help you, Zendaya Maree Coleman." She sneers.

Suddenly it all comes flooding back, back in my days at Disney there was always a girl who I'd beat out and she'd always get really angry. I tried my best to avoid her.

"V-Victoria...how nice to see, you um, again. I'll, I'll just go to another Baskin Robins."

Victoria lets out a belly laugh. "Oh Zendaya, I was just playing, I don't have any hard feelings, you were way better than I was anyway." 

I let out a nervous laugh and smile and move back up to the counter apprehensively. "Sorry, um, I'll take a chocolate ice cream for me and vanilla for Shawn."

She nods and scoops up the ice cream for both of us. I take it, pay for it, and start to leave.

"Hey, what about the taste test?" She jokes. When I was a kid, I always taste tested my ice cream before leaving the store.

I laugh. "Sure." I taste my ice cream, suddenly my vision blurs and I feel myself reeling backwards.

"What'd you put in thisstuffVicky..." I murmur, then everything goes black.

POV - Shawn

An hour has gone by since Zendaya left for ice cream, I'm getting worried. She hasn't picked up her phone or called me. We only live ten minutes away from the ice cream shop, per Zendaya's begging. It shouldn't take this long.

Another hour passes. I bite my lip and grab my phone. "That's it I'm calling the police." I mutter and dial 911.

"Emergency? What's your situation?"

"Um, my girlfriend is missing."

POV- Zendaya

I blink my eyes so they adjust to the light. I try to escape but my hands are tied behind the chair that I'm sitting on. 

A familiar face sits in front of me, but it isn't Vicky. As the figure comes into focus, a sinking feeling of dread comes into my stomach as the person speaks.

"Daya?" said a voice with a thick british accent.

a/n

GETTING SPICYYYY, who do you think the voice is? tom? also what are you're thoughts on shawndaya?

lolll, i updated okay, and i left u hanging again sorry not sorry

i'll see y'all next time make sure to:

vote

comment

share

follow

love u lots, tho u probs hate my guts,

hannah