Mitsukuni Haninozuka || Valentine's Day Gifts

anime: Ouran Highschool Host Club
Valentine's Day Gifts

"Honey-senpai!" you shouted, as you ran to the adorable teen. "Have you gotten a lot of chocolates and cakes and sweets? I got so much candy, but Kyoya-nii said I couldn't eat it all at once." (A/N - Let's just say that Kyoya is your childhood friend and you saw him as your older brother.)

"I got lots of cake!" Honey replied. "You want to have some?"

"Ok!" you said. "Hey, Honey-senpai I have some for you. Please, close your eyes." After Honey closed his eyes, you went to your bag and to gently take out the present you prepared for him.

"(y/n)-chan ready yet?" Honey asked in an innocent voice. He didn't wait for an answer and opened his eyes to see a present in front of him. Honey quickly opened the present to see his favorite kind of cake with tons of strawberries on top. "(y/n)-chan, did you make the cake yourself?"

"Ya, hope you like it!" you replied.

"Oh, we can share some to Takashi, Tama-chan, Haru-chan, Hika-chan, Kao-chan, and Kyo-chan!" suggested Honey. "(y/n)-chan I have a gift for you, too." After saying this, he pulls a bouquet of roses from behind his back and says, "Happy Valentine's Day, (y/n). Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Okay, Honey-senpai!"

"Call me Mitsukuni, (y/n)-chan!"

"Fine, Mitsukuni - senpai!"

•••••Time-Skip to the Host Club•••••

"Hey, Honey-senpai and (y/n)-chan what brings you here?" Haruhi asked. She was setting up the plates and tea cups before the Host Club starts.

"Honey-senpai and I want to tell the Host Club something," you replied.

Honey pulls you into a short kiss and says,"(y/n)-chan and I at dating."

"Honey and (y/n) sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G," Hikaru and Kaoru sang in a sing-song voice.