🍬 • 3 - 8 • 🍬

"Kaede, can we talk?" Shuichi walked over to Kaede.

Kaede raised an eyebrow, and looked over to Miu for a moment, then sighed, "I'm sorry Shuichi, I don't think I would like to talk to you alone right now. So.. You are going to have to have Miu listen in, or wait it off for a bit."

Shuichi frowned.

Working up the courage to do this was horrible.

Miu glanced down, "I can... leave ya' know?"

Kaede kindly shook her head now, and gripped at Miu's hand tighter. 

"I.. Kaede, I am sorry about my attitude to you." Shuichi bit onto his lip, "Next time, I really do plan on putting more effort to understand your words."

Kaede thought for a moment, "Are you going to be continuing therapy again? And getting help for drinking?"

"D-drinking?" Miu muttered.

Kaede carefully elbowed Miu, and Miu nodded quickly before shutting her mouth.

Would he get therapy?

That was something he didn't fully consider.

Something he stopped suddenly since he didn't think he needed it anymore.

But truly, he did.

Shuichi sighed, "Yes, I will get therapy again, and I plan to stop drinking."

"Pfft- might be easier to stop by-" Miu started to speak, but noticed the soft glare Kaede gave her, and gave a soft apology, "Not the time, right."

"Did you come to terms with your soulmate?" Kaede questioned.

With those words, Miu seemed incredibly focused.

Come to terms.

"Kaede, I don't think I ever will..." Shuichi muttered, "I'm trying."

"You aren't ever forced to date your soulmate, Shuichi." Kaede brought up.

Miu's face melted down a bit while hearing those words.

"I think me and Kokichi would be better off as friends." Shuichi muttered.

Miu looked like she wanted to snap something off right there and then.

-

-

Oooo! Decision!

I was debating on emojis or just saying the choices and allowing you to freely choose. But the emojis are amazing, so thats the route.

So...

🦃/🥧 means we go to the next chapter, with no more topic of this convo

🦃/🥧 means, we get Miu snapping off to Shuichi, trying to make him aware of Kokichi's issues. (This one, can go well or wrong. It kinda depends on my mood.)

So, one emoji means one of them, and the other means the other.

So...

🦃?

or

🥧?

And if you can't see the emojis...

It is 

Turkey?

or

Pie?

See everyone next chapter!