part 26

y/n's .p.o.v.

I walked to the field and saw the boys already standing there.
I think they heard me coming and they looked back.
Izuku smiled and Katsuki secretly grinned so Izuku didn't see.
I smiled back at the two and stood between them.
Only then did I see how nervous Izuku looked and Katsuki himself had some fear in his eyes.
I grabbed the shoulders of both boys and sighed.

"We can't worry about this guys. As long as we work together and do our best, we'll be fine."

"Tch Brat we're going to win anyway, you got me!" Katsuki said bravely.

"Thanks Y / n ..... And Kacchan I promise I'll do my best!"

I smiled happily and Katsuki growled.
He looked at Izuku with flaming eyes.
Oh no here we go.
Katsuki grabbed Izuku's shoulders and pushed him to the ground.
Izuku landed on the floor with their face on the floor and I saw blood on the floor.

"I-Izu-"

"Don't w-worry I'm f-fine N / n .." he said through me.

He tried to get up and I held out my hand in front of him.
He looked at me for a few seconds and took my hand.
I pulled him up and when he was standing looked at Katsuki.
I didn't say a word and just stared at him.
But just when I was about to say something I heard someone.

"Now ... I'm going to .."

Before the person could finish the sentence a whole sandy gust came our way.
I quickly used my ice element and made a shield around the three of us.

"How gives a damn about the damage of this city?" I heard the voice say.

I recognized the voice and took a defensive position.

"Wha- What is this .... this power ..." I heard Izuku and Katsuki say.

Out of the fog came Uncle All Might with a big grin.
I looked at him with a grin and playful eyes.
He then looked me straight in the eye and nodded.
I knew this meant we were really getting started and no graces would come even if we are his students or family.
I took a big breath and saw All Might stamp his foot hard on the ground, causing another gust of wind.
I quickly put three shields around us again so that the wind could not distract us.
He then looked at us all closely and started talking to us.

"If you think of this as an exam, you will be sorry. I am a villian, heroes! Come at me with everything you've got!" my uncle said full of my strength.

I saw the fear in Izuku's eyes.
His teacher not only from school but also outside, who knows all his weaknesses, is now the bad guy.
He is also many times stronger than us.
But I know if we really work together that we have another chance.
But judging by Katsuki's grin, that's not going to happen.

"N / n, Kacchan we can't take him head on. Let's run!" Izuku said.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Katsuki shouted back.

I knew this was going to happen and sighed.
I also knew that there was probably nothing I could do about it and decided to stand as a protective factor for those two if they screw up and I have to save them.
Before Katsuki could do anything, Uncle threw me into the air in our direction.
I heard Izuku calling our names and I quickly made a dinosaur of fire to stop my uncle.
He seemed distracted then and I looked at Katsuki.

"Katsuki, you can't do this alone! You can't always get your way so stop growing your selfishness and work together!" I yelled at him.

I knew he heard me when I saw him step back but I didn't really feel like I had stopped him.
Before I knew it he jumped into the air and attacked my uncle!
All might easily grabs his head and starts to laugh.

"You should have listened to her young Bakugo! But you really think you can defeat me! Well that would never happen!"

He then threw Katsuki on the ground, raising a whole sand cloud.
I then looked at Izuku and he understood what I was going to do and walked past me.

"Izuku if I activate my elements I want to get him out of there as soon as possible! I don't care how you do it but it has to be done! It could still kill him if he continues like this ... And I would. can not handle..."

He looked me in the eye and nodded.
He got into the position to run and I activated elements of fire and earth quirk to free a path for Izuku and let All might fly away from Katsuki.
I knew we would only get a few seconds to keep All might busy with this and quickly gave Izuku the signal.
He started running towards Katsuki and I timed the last bang of my earth quirk so that All might would fly off when he got there.
And that's within 3, 2, 1.
I activated the last bang and saw my uncle fly off Katsuki with a diagonal motion.
Izuku then grabbed Katsuki and threw him in my direction with his quirk.
I caught him with my quirk and shook my head with a smile.

"I mean it Katsuki ... you will de the dead of me some day." I said with a smile.

Katsuki grunted and jumped off the bubble.
I stopped laughing and sighing so we could move on.
I then looked at Izuku.

"Izuku hurry up we have to go! Before he comes back!"

He nodded and ran our way.
He joined us when we saw another big bang in front of us.

"Young Midorya and my sweet little flower I don't think you have been around yet! And since you thwarted my plans and now the time!" All Might shouted.

Honestly even I got the shivers from him now.
I had never seen him like this and hope never to experience it again.
But with all the courage I had, I started screaming.

"I'm not gonna let that happen Uncle! So bring it on! We're not done with this fight!"

He laughed and jumped into the air.

"Guys I don't care what you guys think now but start running! Now!"

Without thinking, they started running for the exit.
Not because they wanted to but rather because they knew they would literally get into trouble with me after All Might got hold of them for not listening.
Not much later I heard that they were out of the gate and were smiling and sighing.
All might land on the ground and we were now facing each other.

"Ah so you're sacrificing yourself now N / n." he said with a grin.

"Of course. I've been through a few things and want to protect them from those things. So come on I still have 10 minutes to go through that gate or put handcuffs around you so let's hurry up Uncle All Might! "

"Bring it on little one!"

He started running towards me.
I put my legs right to defend and activate my quirk when he's close and can make a hole with my earth quirk that he then falls into and then fill with some so he doesn't come out too quickly.
I took a breath and then saw my uncle stepping away from me and slowly went down and put my hands on the floor.
I counted the steps and then activated my quirk and All might fell into the hole at the perfect moment.
I saw that he was just about to jump and quickly filled the hole with water.
He looked at me with surprised eyes and tried to get out of the water.
I quickly froze the water and made an ice dome around the hole and looked at my uncle.
He tried to get out of the hole but had a hard time.
I knew it wouldn't be long for him to come out of the hole and run.
I heard a bang behind me and saw All Might come my way.
I heard I had 30 seconds left and focused my ice forces on the ground and made an ice horse below me.
I then went 10x faster and saw the end.
I just wouldn't make it if I stayed on the horse.
I then got on the horse's back and sighed.
I knew I was going to do something dangerous now, but I had no choice.
I had to make it.
I took a breath and flipped off the horse just behind the gate and then heard the end signal.
I jumped into the air happily.
I just passed the exam.
I was still jumping but suddenly felt very dizzy.
It seemed like all the energy had been drained from me.
My legs started to feel weak and I slowly started to fall down.
Black dots came before my eyes and I slowly fell back from exhaustion.