Intro

22 year old Alexandra Childs and her 22 year old husband Hakeem Payne been together since they first met when they were freshman's in highschool

22 year old Alexandra Childs and her 22 year old husband Hakeem Payne been together since they first met when they were freshman's in highschool. At 18 Alex was pregnant with two boys during her senior year, their names are Royal and Legend Payne. Alex and Hakeem got married in June 2004. Alex finished both business and fashion major at the age of 22 and now is a upcoming fashion designer with her own online clothing design website she started back in her junior year of highschool which is now worldwide and she is thinking about opening her own boutique shop. Alex also is the younger sister of Toni Childs from the tv show called Girlfriends. Alex and 22 year old Melanie Barnett are practically bestfriends since they where babies even though they grow up in different states, they met through Joan and Toni who been bestfriends since elementary. Alex grow up in Frenso, California with her alcohol mother and her father, her four older sisters and four older brothers. She also had been doing model since she was thirteen thanks to her older sister Toni who she is very close with out of all her sisters. Toni had sign her up for a model audition that where looking for teens from the ages 13-18.