Pilot part 1

September 8, 2006

In the Sabers sitting room 22 year old Alexandra Childs stood at the food situation with her 32-year-old older sister Toni Childs discussing her career. "I am so happy that you decided to finish your career in California but of all places San Diego." Toni said in a disgusted tone, grabbing some fruits.

Alex laughed. "I know." She said, grabbing a piece of strawberry. "But it's about two hours away from L.A. so you will see me more."

"True...." Toni began to say. "But have you told mom you're back in California?"

"I don't think so." Alex voiced while grabbing a slice of pizza and put it on her plate.

"Alex!" Toni exclaimed.

"I know, I know." Alex waved off as they moved towards the drinks. "But you know how mom is -" She starts to say, but Toni cut her off.

"I do. But you still need to tell her." Toni says as they grab their drinks.

"Okay, I will." Alex sighed out irritated as they made their way to the steps, and she saw Melaine rolling her eyes at Joan clearly frustrated, Alex shook her head. "It seems like Joan is trying to get Mel to not stay in San Diego."

"Yeah." Toni laughed. "You know how the Clayton's and Barrent's family are." She adds making Alex laugh nodded her head before they see a older black woman speaking to Melanie and Joan as they made their way down the steps to the bottom of the seats and they can hear what the older black woman was saying.

"All rookies listen up." The older black woman calls out loud while glancing around. "Here are the rules to assigned seating." She began to say when Toni and Alex sat down in some empty seats that they were assigned, which was a roll above Melanie and Joan. "You sit in the seat to which you are assigned." She said, staring right at Joan and Melanie while Alex rolled her eyes and exchanged looks with Toni.

"Oh." Joan smiles, tugging her jacket, making Alex and Toni snort amuse because clearly the older black woman was talking about Joan.

"Girl, why aren't you gathering your things?" The older black woman questioned Joan with a death glare.

Joan looked at her, shocked. "Was that... That was directed at me?" She asked, making Toni and Alex laugh.

"Duh, Joan." Alex voiced leaning down to Joan and Melanie. "It's obviously she's talking about you."

"Right." The older woman said nodded her head at Alex before gesturing to Joan. "Is your ass warming up seat 13?" She retorted, causing Joan eyes to widen along with Mel while Toni and Alex sniffled a laugh.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Melanie quickly starts to say in a sweet tone. "During the pre-season, the wives and the girlfriends can sit anywhere in the box." She explains, looking at the older black woman.

"Mel, it's the first game of the real season." Alex chimes in, corrected Melanie.

The older black woman nodded her head. "Yeah, so get your real ass in your real seat." She bluntly said, sipping her water as Joan and Melanie stared at her wide-eyed meanwhile Toni and Alex laughed amuse. "Um..." The older woman impatiently snaps.