56

-

-

  "This Coke tastes kind of weird." Jungkook muttered through a half eaten fry as Yoongi sat down across from him in the booth. They both had their own tray of food, having ordered separately. It was cloudy today, but not storming like it was when Yoongi and Taehyung went on their date. So it was a nice day to just chill.

  Yoongi looked down at Jungkook's cup with the lid dented in, then looked back at Jungkook. "Probably because it isn't Cola." He started to unwrap his burger as Jungkook stared at him with big eyes in confusion. "You didn't get Cola. You got Pepsi."

  Jungkook blinked down at his drink as if it were the only thing in the world. It didn't take two seconds before he was sliding out of the booth and taking his drink in his hand. Yoongi chuckled lightly as Jungkook left to pour his drink and refill it with what he wanted. As he came back to sit back down, he made a content noise as he sipped his new drink.

  "Take all the time you want eating." Yoongi poured a packet of ketchup on his burger slowly. "Let's just enjoy the rest of our five or four hours to go. Might as well make the most of it, right?" He smiled. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at him as he stuffed more fries into his mouth. He swallowed shortly after.

  "You're not going to kill me or something are you?" Jungkook frowned. "I'm second questioning this trip if you are. What do you mean by take our time? I can't die yet. I do have time to live still." He said.

  Yoongi chuckled. "Trust me, I would've already done it." He bit into his burger with a smile on his face. His cheeks were full and his tongue was agreeing to the taste of the burger happily. Jungkook looked questionably at him, but brushed it off. As Yoongi relaxed back into the seat, chewing happily, his feet brushed against Jungkook's, who made a surprised noise as he looked up at Yoongi from the contact. Yoongi froze.

  He immediately pulled his feet back and tried to ignore that he did that.

  Jungkook was the one to chuckle this time as Yoongi raised up in his seat again. "If you wanted a fry, you could've just asked." Jungkook picked up the largest fry he had and suddenly it was being pressed against Yoongi's bottom lip softly, the salt leaving a kiss on his lips as Jungkook just held it there and stared right at him, ignoring his own food now. Yoongi halted in confusion, but opened his mouth and let the boy feed him like it was nothing anyways. He chewed the fry and watched as Jungkook merely smiled.

  They went back to eating, but Yoongi's stomach was swirling and his mind was going from blank to hell and back. Had he seriously just let Jungkook feed him? Why?

  And why did he..

  Oh, God.. Why..

~
lmao what