Chapter one (Unedited)

---------------------------------------[THIS BOOK IS BEING REMADE]---------------------------------------

Y/n pov

As I got off the plane, I texted my parents that I was here like they told me. Then I called a taxi to take me into the neighborhood we used to live in the taxi driver had dropped me off close but not exactly there, because I wanted some exercise.

I had started to jog closer back to the old house. I passed by an alleyway with two shady guys, I tried to pass by unnoticed, but that failed. "Hey, girly, why don't you come and have some fun with us." I whimper, 'I didn't want to go with these guys.' "No, I don't want to," I said so quietly it surprised me.

He and his friend started to laugh. "Well, too bad because you don't get a choice." He tried to reach for me, but then he was on the ground, and I saw a guy standing above me.

" He tried to reach for me, but then he was on the ground, and I saw a guy standing above me

He had knocked the other male out and helped me up. "Thank you. I'm Y/n Aishi," waiting for the boy to reply to me.

Osoro pov

Did she say Aishi? "I'm Osoro Shidesu, but you said Aishi are you related to Ayano." I refused to believe that such a cute girl was related to that emotionless freak.

"You know my Onee-chan," she said as she cocked her head to the side like a puppy. I can't believe she's related to her. "Oso-" I mean seriously "Osoro." can you "Osoro!" I snapped out of my trance," Sorry, what is it." Wondering why she called my name.

Y/n pov

I was trying to get his attention, but he seemed to had spaced out, but I finally got his attention. "Sorry, what is it," he finally heard me then. "Well, I was wondering if you could walk with me to my nee-chan house, so that wouldn't happen again." Surprisingly, he said yes. How nice of him!

I soon reached the house with Osoro. It hadn't changed a bit. I couldn't wait to see Ayano,
Onee-chan after all these years.
I knocked on the door and heard someone rush to come to get it.

"Hi, Onee-chan." She almost started crying once she realized it was me. "Y/n is it you" I giggle, "Of course, silly nee-chan" She had embraced me in a hug. 'It kind of hurt.' "Well, come in" Then I heard a grunt, then I remembered. 'I had forgotten Osoro, Oops.'

"Wait, this is Osoro, nee-chan he saved me from those two men. Could he come in so I can get a gift for him?"

Ayano pov

I glared at him as he looked at my sister all lovingly I won't let him have her. If any boys want her, they have to get through me first.

'She's too innocent they could easily take advantage of her,' Ayano thought with a snare. Already planning Osoro's Demise, she wouldn't let them, not over her dead body.

Y/n pov

"Osoro, can you help me take these upstairs," I questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah sure," I gave him some of my bags with my clothes.