Chapter 13 - Live

Lillian's Outfit

Bryce's Pov

"Thanks, you very much for the I'm very rich, Bryce_lover327. I just followed you," I spoke to my live.

It was currently 3:47 pm at the Sway house. Most of the boys were gone except Josh, who was on a business call. Quinton, who was waiting for Jaden to go to the studio, and Noah, who had just come back from hanging out with Dixie and me. Lilliana was here too, but she was currently on Facetime with Charli in our bedroom.

They had been becoming really good friends ever since the visit to the hype house. Along with Dixie, who would always Facetime Lillian along with Charli. Which made me happy very happy. Seeing Lilliana had a hard time making friends because of her anxiety.

"Yeah, I'm bored, so I decided to go live everyone in the house is busy," I say, talking to the chat. I look at comments on my live, asking all sorts of questions.

"Lilli is on facetime with Charli in our bedroom," I respond to the comment asking where Lilli is.

"Yeah, the boys are here. They are just busy doing whatever they are doing," I respond to another comment.

"Hi Hannah," I say, answering another comment from my fans.

"Yeah, the new vlog will be out tomorrow. It goes crazy, so go subscribe to my channel and turn on notifications, so you know when I post," I say.

"Thanks for the, I'm very rich, Sophia.Cream_563, I just followed you," I said, thanking the fan.

Unknowingly to Bryce, Lilliana had just finished her facetime call with Charli. She was standing right behind him because of the live, but Lilliana didn't know that Bryce was live. Lilliana walked behind Bryce and wrapped her hands around his stomach with her head on his back.

"Hey bubs," Lilliana says, with a smile, wrapping her hands around my stomach, then resting her head on my left shoulder.

"Hey, Princess," I responded, moving her body from behind me onto my lap. She then wraps her arms around me with her head on my chest, blocking her face.

"Bubs, what are you doing?" she asks, which came out muffled since her head was still in my chest. I still could hear her, and so did the live.

"I'm a live, babe," I say, which causes her to immediately take her head off my chest and look at my phone.

"Hi Live, I'm Lilliana," she says, talking to my phone. Which made me happy, that she was getting more outgoing, usually, she would get quiet and shy.

"Thanks, Swayboysfan7, for that, I'm very rich. Bryce just followed you," she says. It surprised me that she knew how to use the controls. Then, again Lilli always watched me, and the boys'lives. She probably picked up on how to use everything.

I was too busy thinking to realize that Lilliana was trying to get my attention by calling my name. I didn't notice until I heard her say something to the live.

"This is why I need a new boyfriend. Mine doesn't seem to listen," she says jokingly to the live.

"That is so not true yesterday. I kept calling your name to come to cuddle with me, but you ignored me," he says back to her. She laughs at my statement.

"That's because I was watching the love of my life with Raffy," she responds.

"You guys were watching my vlogs. That's sweet of you guys," I say, with a smile.

"No silly, I was watching Damon Salvatore. He's my future husband. He doesn't know it yet," she says, laughing. I roll my eyes at her saying Damon was the love of her life.

"I am more attractive anyway," I say, smiling at her. She just rolls her eyes at my comment.

"Think whatever you want to think, bubs," she says, taping my thighs with her hands since she was on my lap. I roll my eyes once again and look at the comments.

"Your right, Lilli, is pretty. I think she looks extra hot today," I say out loud, reading someone's comment. Lilli smiles at me more than the live.

"You guys think I look good because I had a hard time deciding what to wear today. I didn't think I looked good since I don't usually wear dresses that are tight, like this because I don't think I look good. My hair isn't even done right. Today I couldn't straighten it. Not to mention my converse are dirty," she says, going on a rant about how she thought she looked bad today. Even going as far as lifting her foot to show them her shoes.

I shake my head in disagreement. She always says she looks bad when she always looks great. She was just an insecure person which had a lot to do with her ex and him cheating on her. I had no idea why she was perfect, from her personality to her appearance.

"Babe, why would you say that about yourself you're perfect. Your outfit, your hair, your shoes everything, looks perfect. "You look absolutely beautiful," I respond. She smiles at me, then leans in for a kiss. It was long and passionate since we both forgot we were live.

Once we stopped, Lilli looked back at the phone, seeing we were still alive, and blushed with embarrassment. Then she sat back on my lap, curling up in a ball to his face from the live.

"See, the live even agrees with me. Everyone thinks you look great," I tell her.

"Really," she says in a baby voice. She takes her head out of my chest to look me in my eyes to make sure I was telling the truth. I nod my head to tell her, just wanting her to see his beautiful she is.

She smiles, then turns her head to the live. "Thanks, guys, you ate the best," she says with a smile turning on my lap to face the phone.

Fifteen minutes, when we were just answering questions and talking to the fans. It was getting late, so I decided it was best to end the live.

"I'm going to end the live here, guys might go live again later. Anyway, go, cop, the merch bye," I say. Lilli waves bye from my lap with a smile.