Chapter 1

Goodwitch: Gather around students.

You all walk out towards  this blonde lady... You were really hoping she was a teacher, because  she was the most beautiful woman you had ever seen. She was directing  all of you around the campus, showing you where things were and where  our dorms were... You all got small singles... And when the end of the  semester came, we would all be formed into teams so that we could be  official students at Beacon.

Goodwitch: Does anyone have any questions?

No one responded.

Goodwitch: Good... Off to your rooms... Classes start tomorrow... You should all know your schedule.

All of the students then disperse... You the realize you actually didn't know your schedule...

(y/n): Excuse me miss.

You run up to her.

Goodwitch: What is it young man?

(y/n): I actually never got my schedule.

Goodwitch: Where did you transfer from?

(y/n): Haven ma'am.

Goodwitch: I see... I'll go check to see if it's in your records, come with me.

(y/n): Yes ma'am.

Goodwitch: Please refrain from calling me ma'am.

(y/n): Yes Professor.

You and Professor Goodwitch walked towards to the main offices.  She went through the records, and sure enough, she found it.

Goodwitch: Here you are.

(y/n): Thank you Professor, sorry for being a hassle.

Goodwitch: You weren't a hassle at all, I hope you feel right at home here at Beacon.

(y/n): Me too... Thanks again.

You  walk out... Man! She had a beautiful voice! Eyes that glowed the most  beautiful shade of green! PERFECT body! Drop dead gorgeous! She was  perfect! You tried to snap yourself out of it... And you head to your  dorm...

As you're walking to your dorm, you bump into someone who was running super fast. She fell... But you didn't because of your semblance and inherited strength.

Ruby: Oww...Sorry, I didn't watch where I was going.

You help her up.

(y/n): It's alright.

Ruby: Are you a new transfer student?

(y/n): That I am.

Then, A girl in white walked up to you.

Weiss: I'm totally sorry for my dunce of a partner for bumping into you.

Ruby: Hey, he said it was alright! Sheesh.

Weiss: Anyway, I couldn't help but notice that you didn't even budge from Ruby running into you... How come?

(y/n): It's my semblance.

Ruby: OOOOOOOOO, what is it?

You chuckle at her playful nature.

(y/n): Well my aura is used for battle not defense or healing... like this.....

 like this