Red (WilburSoot x Technoblade)

yeah this is happening

i noticed not a lot of people ship this but hey rare pairs are valid too

im gonna attempt writing wilbur's, tommy's & tubbo's dialogue in their dialect, aka writing things how it sounds when they says it, so sorry if words look spelled wrong

in this story, techno is like the pig/piglin-human hybrid some people draw him as.

(cosplayer is @drxmii_ on tiktok)

hes gonna have like the pointy ears, little bottom teeth fangs and long hair cause long hair techno is just🤤, but my version has him with both eyes as red, unlike this cosplayer. the rest of him looks human.

also DEAD ANIMALS WARNING, AS WELL AS GORE & BLOOD WARNING FOR THIS STORY

"TECHNO!"

The piglin-human hybrid's head shot up, looking over his left shoulder to see a scared and shocked Wilbur on top of the small hill behind him.

"Wilbur?" he muttered. His eyes darted around him, looking at the lush green forest surrounding them. "What happened? Wh-Where am I?"

Wilbur's eyes widened. "Whut?"

"I-I don't remember anything. Where are we?"

"We're about 1,000 blocks away from L'Manburg."

"What am I doing out here?"

"I-I . . . I don't know."

Techno then realized he was kneeling and turned to face forward and screamed at the sight before him. Under the tree he was kneeling beneath lay a slain cow. It's chest stabbed multiple times and all four legs slashed along the meatest part of each. There was a long deep cut through the neck, almost decapitating the poor animal. Techno back away, not knowing how he was unaware of the dead cow in front of him. As he tried to stand up to move farther away, he looked down at his hands that were now covered in the blood of the bovine. He screamed again, going to wipe them on his silky white regal-like shirt in a panic but saw it too was drenched in blood. He curled into a ball, hyperventalating as Wilbur rushed to his side.

"Wh-What is this?" Techno cried in fear. "Wh-Why am I covered in blood!?"

"Techno," Wilbur began slowly, placing a hand on his friend's shoulder as he continued to panic, "you just killed Henry."

The pinkette looked back at the dead cow, noticing features on it that did confirm it was his commrad Tommy's beloved cow, Henry. His mouth widened as his breathing increased.

"O-Oh my god. . . ." he whimpered.

Wilbur tried to help his friend stand but he was frozen in place, starring at the cow in fear. "Techno, why did you do this?"

"I-I-I didn't do this! I-I don't remember doing anything!"

The brunette was confused. How does someone not remember brutally slaying a cow? He looked into Techno's panic filled eyes, seeing tears start to form in the red colored orbs. He stared deep into them, thinking about how this could have happened.