CONSEQUENCES

(LOCATION :Marvel muliverse: universe 616, Date: April 29)

It had been roughly three months since the reveal of the Identity of spider-man as the former photographer of the daily bugle and CEO/founder of the now stark owned parker industries.
Many could not believe that he was the web slinger but the more they thought about it made sense. People were interviewed by the media from former employees, schoolmates, friends and family but none made the the connection.
The suicide attempt while unexpected was soon forgotten by most especially the citizens that did not like the arachnid but moved on.
Others like the spiders looked tirelessly for him

Madam web was constantly using her sight to locate the centre but he could not be found. She at least confirmed he was not dead as the web still exists.

Jessica drew(spider-woman), miles Morales(kid arachnid/ultimate spider-man), Anya corazon(spider-girl), gwen stacy( earth-65 spider-woman) and cindy moon(silk) searched tirelessly for him either in their universe or others but still couldn't find him. This affected them all the guilt they felt was immense even if they couldn't be their for him.

Jessica - ridiculed him for being a joker and not taking things seriously.

Miles - listening to others advice about staying away from Peter to save his own reputation.

Cindy - leaving him when he not only saved her life but also freed her from her self imposed prison.

Anya and gwen while not in the universe at the time hating themselves for not being there for him especially gwen they had connected after the war with the inheritors and she was planning to ask him out but now she may never have the chance.

While this was going on the universe had shifted without the presence of the centre.
The mystical forces of the universe had become weaker felt by all who practised magic and divine beings felt a considerable amount of power loss.

Nature took a big hit as well.

Animals dying at an alarming rate both in land and sea

Erratic weather patterns making it difficult for plants to grow.

Birth rates dropped to 30 of the total last for the past decade.

No knew why this was happening. Many had tried to find out what was going on it was as if a plague had been released on the planet and was trying to slowly choke them.

(Meanwhile, New York City)

Things where not well in the city that never sleeps. After the near suicide and disappearance of spider-man crime had increased by 80% within the first month.
Street level heroes had tried to help with the increase of crime but were by some of spider-man's villains that took to the streets. Gang wars broke out all over the city for control. Humans, mutants, inhumans none were as pawns by people like hammerhead, mr negative,kingpin etc.

These power plays made life difficult for every criminal taken off the streets five more took their place.

Teams like the x-men, avengers defenders came to help but were held back by the overwhelming forces of the criminals. The fantastic four minus mr fantastic who was locked in his lab went out to help but were beaten with their allies.

(Avengers mansion, NY)

Capt.america:"Alright we need a plan people are dying out there were need to end this"
Said to the assembled heroes all from various teams all sporting different injuries.