DRACO MALFOY

as for looks i imagine Draco as Gerhard Freidl.

i stan ethereal Draco that's not too masculine

i stan father! Draco as well.

ok ok ok here's what my story abt Draco is:

After the war Draco is super depressed because he feels horrible about his life choices and how many people got hurt and also he saw Vincent Crabbe die right in front of him and also witnessed an entire war first hand so obviously he's fucked up.

He gets a job at the ministry that he enjoys and makes him feel like he's doing good, but he's still struggling in silence.

During this time he experiments with sex, drugs, and muggle shit. this period lasts a few years. during this time Draco discovers his bisexuality, how much he actually like muggles and their shit, how scary drugs are, and BDSM. Draco has to give up on this lifestyle since his parents want him to get married soon.

Draco's parents arrange a marriage with Astoria Greengrass, a witch Draco doesn't know much about. Draco and Astoria slowly fall in love with each other. Astoria is kind and more sneaky and cunning than Draco could hope to be, unfortunately she is extremely sick due to a blood curse put on her family many centuries ago. The healers warn Draco and Astoria that a child could kill her, Astoria still wants to try. after many miscarriages that take a massive toll on both of their mental health, Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy is born on January 13th 200(?).
(i haven't decided the year yet). Astoria miraculously doesn't die, but she's definitely getting worse.

It hurts Draco to watch the woman he loves so much be in so much pain. While Astoria is fully consumed in caring for the child, Draco takes this time to heal his mental health issues and fully throws himself into BDSM (not in a sexual way so he's not cheating). Scorpius is developing a wonderful personality and Draco cares for him the way his own father never did. He vows to protect Scorpius from all the bad shit in the world. this eventually results in Scorpius being a soft boy 😭💀.

Scorpius goes to Hogwarts and Befriends Albus Potter when he's 11. Astoria dies when Scorpius is 13 at the end of summer. Draco and Scorpius try to heal together until Scorpius goes back to hogwarts. This is the year when Scorpius and Albus fall in love (but don't realize it , also i'm ignoring cursed child cus that story is dumb and makes no sense).

Draco decides to buy a muggle BSDM club under a different name as his side hussle

Draco decides to buy a muggle BSDM club under a different name as his side hussle. also during this year Draco meets Albus Potter for the first time (at the funeral, which i imagine with just draco and astorias closest friends and family).

Since Scorpius confided in Albus about his feeling about his mother's death they had unknowingly fallen in love, and draco could tell. Albus and Scorpius had become much closer friends and hung out a lot more often and Draco saw him again after the funeral.

Draco saw a bit of his younger self in Albus. he could tell Albus was depressed and keeping it to himself like Draco did after the war. Draco wanted to help make sure Albus didn't go down the same path.
this is partially Albus's story. but yea Albus was super suicidal. He didn't fit in with his family and until this year he wasn't THAT close with his only friend Scorpius , and also he's super gay and doesn't feel masculine all the time.

Draco can tell he's gay bc it's obvious he loves Scorpius. Scorpius i believe is just kinda dumb and kinda demisexual, and right now his sights are set on rose or other pretty girls in his grade, and also just coping with his mother's death and trying to get better at quidditch.

anyways ,, Draco decides to lowkey help Albus and be his gay mentor. he brings Albus to muggle musicals (typical gay pastime) and introduces to happy gay couples to show that its normal and ok. but mostly Draco just tries to be there for him and he can see Albus slowly getting better emotionally.

this has kinda turned into Albus's story. so i'll try to skip sum.

Albus and Scorpius don't start dating each other until after hogwarts bc Scorpius reap thought he was straight and didn't want to prey on Albus in hopes not to ruin the friendship.

obviously Draco supports the HELL outta this relationship because he knows that Albus loves Scorpius the same way he loved Astoria and there's no one that'll take better care of Scorpius than Al.

i just love the idea that draco and albus have a great relationship/ friendship

i just love the idea that draco and albus have a great relationship/ friendship. they bind over being slightly evil, gay shit, and their love for Scorpius.