First Day

Fred's POV:

"Angel I don't know what you have against me hiring an assistant, it's not like we don't have the money now." Angel had been hell bent on me not hiring an assistant. I don't know what the big friggin deal is. It's not like I was gonna go ask her to go pick up my dry cleaning and to go fetch my coffee every morning.

"Not that I don't want you to have a personal assistant, it's just I don't want this place to get to us." Angel was right, but getting an assistant to help with the work around the lab wasn't a crime.

"Your absolutely right Angel, but I'm still hiring her. She should be here any moment now." I said smiling as wide as a Garfield cat.

He rolled his eyes and turned to leave, "oh goody that's my que to leave. See ya later Fred."

I laughed, "See ya later Angel."

Aroura's POV:

The building was huge, beautifully structured. It looked as if it was made of huge windows. In the front was a sign on the side that read, "Wolfram & Hart; Attorney at Law". I went to the front desk and told the receptionist my name.

"Hi I'm Aroura Clearwater, I'm here to see a Ms

"Hi I'm Aroura Clearwater, I'm here to see a Ms.Winifred Burkall?"

"Yes maám, take the elevator to the top floor and you should see the science lab on the left up the stairs."

"Thank you."

I left with a smile and headed up to floor 66. Typical. When the doors open I saw a receptionist desk with a young blonde girl seated there.

"See you later Angel." There was a young girl walking away from a very tall man, wearing a black shirt and dark blue jeans. I only saw the side of his face as he walked away to his office. He had what looked to be the biggest office in the whole building and on the side entrance there was a small sign that read "C.E.O.". He was obviously my new boss, well aside from Ms.Burkall.

"Welcome to Wolfram & Hart. I'm Harmony, how can I help you?"

"Nice to meet you Harmony, I'm Aroura Clearwater. I'm here to see Ms. Winifred Burkall." The receptionist seemed very excited and I liked her name. She also seemed really young, like fresh out of high school. She was about to tell me where to go when we were interrupted by the same woman who was talking to the CEO.

"Did you say Aroura Clearwater?" I turn to find the same tiny brown haired girl, who was speaking with the CEO.

"Erm, yes that's me."

"It's very nice to meet you, I'm Winifred, but please call me Fred! I've been expecting you, follow me." She was so cheerful and sweet. She was really adorable too, with a very pretty smile and happy demeanour.

"It's very nice to finally meet you too Ms. Bur- I mean Fred! I'm Aroura, but please call me Ora." I shook her hand and could see her with an older man wearing glasses. They looked at each other as though they we're completely in love. They seemed happy and perfect for each other, but then the vision jumped to another where Fred looked pretty evil. She had on a burgundy and black body suit, and her skin and hair was different shades of blue. She looked pretty powerful and full of anger and rage.

"Aroura, are you ok?" I hear a familiar voice call my name. I'm snapped out of my daze by of course Fred, who looks a bit concerned. We were still holding hands, which just made it kinda awkward.

"Oh, umm yeah yeah. I'm fine, sorry I just was thinking about how amazing it will be to work alongside the Great Winifred Burkall." I lied sounding quite cheerful. Fred knew of my powers, about everything I could do. But it was up to me weather or not I would share my discoveries.

Fink - Looking too closely