1 - a little rocker

To: ashtonirwin1367@gmail.com
From: samriggs84@gmail.com

I have no doubt that Halle is taken care of properly! I was just concerned about her sleeping habits, but now I see that I shouldn't be. She is an adorable, happy little girl. I'm sorry again for bothering you Mr. Irwin.

To: samriggs84@gmail.com
From: ashtonirwin1367@gmail

You haven't bothered me at all. I'm sorry if I came across angry. I'm actually very relieved to know that the people taking care of my little girl are so kind. I hope she isn't too giggly with you, she never seems to stop smiling around me. Have you been working at the daycare for a long time?

To: ashtonirwin1367@gmail.com
From: samriggs84@gmail.com

This March will make it two years. Halle is always smiling, the two of us have become great friends. I must say she has the most unique fashion sense out of all the kids. It ranges from cute baby chic or rocker chic. I think we have about five of the same shirts :)

To: samriggs84@gmail.com
From: ashtonirwin1367@gmail.com

Lol what can I say? She's a little rocker. Everyone always teases me about how I dress her, but I think she likes it. I wish she could tell me how I'm doing. But anyway, just email me whenever you have questions or whatever. Have a great night Ms. Riggs :)

To: ashtonirwin1367@gmail.com
From: samriggs84@gmail.com

You're doing an amazing job. She's happy and that says enough. I'll keep this in mind. Have a great night as well Mr. Irwin :)

*i know they're short now, but they'll get longer :)*