💫Chapter Eighteen: SKYBLOCKLE💫

Word Count: 4086 (What the fuck. Read authors notes at the end.)

The timer has started... two minutes remaining until the event starts...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"I'm back!" I slid back into the chair with a cup of water. I put it to the side, and perfectly, the timer was in it's final thirty seconds. "Sorry I asked where the cup was, but not where- I mean what water I can drink, I took a good minute finding the water filter." I grumbled, making sure that the cup was in a safe location. 

"Oh yeah I put that fucking in a kinda hidden place, no idea why I do that though." Wilbur chuckled, "Anyways, click ready, we need to go to the dome- AH IT'S OPENING IT'S OPENING-" 

Well it a good thing that I stationed myself on the bridge before going to get water...  because I was first in the race to the elevator. "YEAHHHH I'M FIRST!" I laughed, going into third person and taking a screenshot. "I'M THE BIG MAN NOW, TOMMY!"

"I will let you have that this time." Tommy giggled. "What are we choosing what are we choosing?" He asked us as we got teleported into the Decision Dome.  

"What can we choose?" I asked.

"Okay, I have a- a list here, (Y/N) sucks ass at To Get To The Other Side And Wack A Fan, Parkour Warrior and Hole In The Wall."

"And in those three, she's best at Hole In The Wall, and- what game are you the best at?"

"Uh... Probably Skyblockle." I paused for a moment as the three slowly panned to me. "Or battle box."

"You never PvP." Tubbo pointed out, confused. 

"You know I knocked you into the void three times in a game of bedwars before the whole 'dream' ordeal?" I looked at Tommy, pressing C so the frame was zoomed into just Tommy's glorious Minecraft pixlated face.

"How do you have some many interactions with me before we even properly met?" Tommy sighed, "First Revenge now bedwars?"

"Oh, I just spawned in a lobby and I saw you... so..." You made your character look away. 

"Oh yeah yeah whatever." Tommy grumbled as an egg spawned into each of our hands, and I got the dunk. 

"WHO DO I DUNK- WHO-"

"PHIL AND TECHNO!" Tommy and Tubbo screamed together, and I made my character nod, shooting their team, and watching as the four fall into the pit of water below.

"YES!" I laughed, taking my egg, "I'm going for Skyblockle." I told them, shooting the egg. 

"Alright, Skyblockle." Tommy nodded, throwing his egg too, and the other two following quickly.

Soon, our screens lit up in the words "SKYBLOCKLE", and Tommy started going into overdrive. "Alright, alright, alright, we're going to rush mid, and we're gonna just murder-"

"You guys should do that, I'm going to- Just don't worry about me." I nodded to Tommy as the game loaded. 

"I'm scared." Tommy took a step back as we spawned on the island and the game gave a little countdown to start. 

"Alright then, us three will go mid, you sure you can handle being by yourself?" Tubbo's voice sounded concerned, but you gave him a comforting crouch and a punch to the air.

"Don't worry Tubbo, I'll meet you three at mid, don't die." I nodded to the three, "o7."

"pfft- yeah alright o7." Wilbur chuckled, nodding back, as the countdown reached zero. I clicked the chest and gathered whats inside before mining a bunch of dirt and moving to the cobble island. Wilbur placed a crafting table next to me, and passed me a pickaxe and I immediately started mining. As soon as I got three, I threw Wilbur the cobble and he made a stone pickaxe, passing it back to me. I threw him some more cobble to make another pickaxe so he could use the other cobble gen, while I slowly got enough to reach the island even further back with the ores. I eventually reached there, and Wilbur built to the obsidian tower. I mined the entire stone island with the help of the two boys, while Wilbur kept mining cobble and making supplies. We Tommy built to the island with the gold and iron blocks, and we just gathered the supplies and crafted, getting some amour, tools, and a shit ton of blocks to bridge.