💫Chapter Twenty-Five💫

Word Count: 566 (finales are always so short)

"But you know what, Tommy, Tubbo, (Y/N)?" He asked as a chat message popped up and his "team" and our's stood silent and surprised. "Family is family." He panned towards us from the person he took out. "And I will not allow my brother to murder his own kids."

WilburSoot was slain by Technoblade using [Orphan Obliterator]

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"HELL YEAH WE HAVE THE BLADE!" Quackity cheered as we started to realize what was going on, and I perked up significantly. 

"Techno- But you said-" Sapnap stuttered, before getting interrupted by the man himself, Technoblade.

"You really thought I was going to side with government?" Techno smirked back at the group. "Hey, if my niece and nephews are with anarchy, I'm with them."

"Well we're not really anarchy, but we have no leader, we have no government, we kinda just live as a group-" 

"That's an anarchy." Tommy interrupted me. 

"Oh." I awkwardly smiled. "Well, an anarchy of peace, if that makes sense, since anarchys are usually seen as chaos, war and shit." 

"Couldn't explained it better." Tubbo agreed.

"But isn't Techno siding with chaos?" Fundy objected. 

"Anarchy is anarchy." Techno pointed out.

"He's right, that does make sense." Karl nodded.

"What the honk Karl?!" Sapnap looked to him.

"Oops- sorry." 

"Now, are we going to resolve this peacefully, or am I going to have to murder you all?" You could hear the smirk in Techno's voice.

"Wilbur is... dead?" Fundy asked me.

"Me, as the writer, will spare his last canon life, if you guys agree to resolve this peacefully, and allow Blackdahila to be it's own independent country... oh and no more war, unless it's for a really, really good reason." I negotiated. 

"... Who is even the highest person that is on L'Manburg's side right now?" Fundy looked around him to the few people beside him.

"You?" I asked.

"No I'm no leave with Niki."

"Ah."

"The people here, I would say Karl, he's the created director, and he is also the governor of Rutabagville?" Tubbo guessed.

"Okay, so, Karl, what do you say?" Sapnap turned to him, obviously wanting the man to say no, while Fundy looked away, wanting him to say yes. But, as the storywriter, I knew the answer. 

Karl looked to Sapnap, then to Fundy, then to Sapnap again, then to me. "Miss... (Y/U)." 

"Yes?" I acknowledged.

"I will accept your offer, spare Wilbur." He decided.

"Good- I didn't want Wilbur to stay dead anyways- Techno don't go killing your brothers, 'kay?" I looked to the pigman.

He sighed, "sure, whatever." 

"Yes! So it's decided, Blackdahila is it's independent country, there won't be a war unless there's a great reason, and Wilbur will be spared." I restated.

"Yes." Karl nodded.

"Then, this war is over!" I smiled widely, "Wilbur, you can come back to muteland."

"Oh thank god keeping absolutly quiet was hard."

"You didn't mute?" Skeppy asked, confused.

"..." Wilbur paused. "No."

"What the fuck." I laughed.

"Now I know where the dumbness of these three comes from." Techno deadpanned, sending us to a fit of laughter.

--------------------

Heya! Another act finale! This ends the school/presentation + MCC + war arc, and next will arrive... a act that I have been spoke of, but not revealed. Anyways, have a nice day, and I will see you in the next chapter! :))