It's not your time

I'm probably going to be doing a lot of these coming up heh- also sorry for not updating Oml! Stress man! Plus writing an actual book-
Anyways! TW// suicidal thoughts
(I know this isn't how it went but let me imagine XD)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tommy's POV
"Keep walking Tommy." Dream said sternly and he shoved me forward. Tubbo actually exiled me.. yeah it's been a couple days but I can't wrap my mind around it. I kept walking and eventually saw a nether portal.
"We're here!" Dream announced.
I looked at him confused and he just shoved me into the portal.
"DRE-" I yelled before getting teleported to the hot nether. I almost fell off the edge when I got through and quickly scurried away to a more safe area. Turning around to go back through the portal I heard it break.
"DREAM NO!" I yelled realizing I was now stuck here unless I wanted to go find someone else's portal that would probably lead into L'manburg or some other place I wasn't allowed in. I sighed quietly and laughed to myself.
We just got L'manburg back... Tubbo's the president, they have a Christmas tree, Wilbur can go wherever, and here I am... stuck in the nether and not allowed anywhere.
What's the point of this? To make me suffer?
Dream just wants to mess with me, so why not stop it.. why not end it...
That wasn't my thoughts... it sounded like me but it couldn't have been me.
I found myself sitting down with my legs dangling above the lava, the heat made it hard to breathe but it's fine. I know it's not fine actually, it's making me panic a bit.
I stared into the lava below me as the heat started to make me light headed. I typed in chat, wanting to get out.
Tommyinnit: "Dream?"
Dream: "yes?"
Tommyinnit: "Can I leave now?"
Tubbo's pov
Can I leave now?
What does that mean..?
Dream: "No Tommy. You're staying there."
Tubbo_: "where?"
Tommyinnit: "please Dream, it's way to hot here..."
Tubbo_: "Tommy where are you??"
I started heading to his new home, I had a slight feeling Dream trapped him in the nether somehow or he's in the Nether.
Dream: "Tommy, you are staying there til I come back."
Dream left the game
Eventually I found it and saw a broken nether portal.
Tubbo_: "Tommy are you in the nether??"
He didn't answer.
I looked through his chests and found a lava bucket, i had a water bucket on me already so I made the last block of obsidian and lit the portal.
When I walked in I saw Tommy dangling his legs off the edge staring into the lava with an expressionless face. It scared me. He didn't seem to notice I came through and I didn't want to scare him and have him jump and fall. I didn't know what to do.
He sighed and started humming a familiar tune. I tried to find the lyrics in my memories... with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Fuck Eret....
"It's a very big and not blown up L'manburg..." he sang, sadly chuckling to himself as he sang 'not blown up.'
"My L'manburg.... my L'manburg... their L'manburg... his L'manburg..." I had tears threatening to fall as I watched tears fall out of his eyes.
He took out a compass that was pointing to me.. is the the compass Wil gave him?
He set it down next to him and scooted even closer to the lava.
"Tommy..." I said quietly and he froze.
"H-" he cleared his throat, "hello?" His voice was shaking along with his arms.
"Tommy what are you doing...?"
"I-" he seemed to be struggling to breath due to the heat.
"Dream- he- and I didn't know- I was gonna-"
I only nodded and stepped closer to him, close enough to pull him away from the edge and back to the portal.
"I can't go back..." he said.
"I know Dream doesn't want you to but I don't care. I'm going to un-Exile you, you didn't deserve that.."
He didn't answer me which worried me.
"Tommy?..."
"mm..." he mumbled I could tell he was fighting a mental war. He started trying to weakly get out of my grasp and go towards the lava but I didn't let him and quickly got us through the portal.
Once we were back in the overworld, Ghostbur was there and he seemed worried.
"Ghostbur!" I yelled to him. My yelling made Tommy flinch while I held him up.
The ghost of Wilbur turned to me and his eyes went wide. "Tubbo! Tommy??" He flew over. "Tommy?... Tubbo what happened?..." he asked.
Tommy coughed as he tried calming his breathing and I put him on my back the best I could.
"I'm bringing him back to L'manburg... Dream trapped him in the Nether and it seemed as though he was going to jump into the lava..." I said quietly to Ghostbur as I started walking back to me country.
"But Tommy isn't allowed there anymore?"
"I know.. I know.. but he needs this."
Ghostbur only nodded and after a lot of walking we got to L'manburg where we would take care of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This took me was longer than it should've but I hope you guys enjoyed!