Prologue

Bold: Lila

 Italics: Fawn

 🌺Fawn's  POV 🌺

I'm running in my little form through the forest. My backs hurting from the beatings and my heart is pounding, my feet are getting sour and my muscles feel like they're ready to give up. I was slowing down. I have no clue if I lost them or not.

My name is Fawn. I am the runt of my 'pack'. I am beaten and broken at the end of every day. Right no if you didn't notice I am running away from them. I have no clue where I am.

I turn to look backward but I run it a tree.

Well that hurt

 I run around the tree and up a hill. I get over the hill and I see a huge clearing with no trees for like 10 miles.

I need water Fawn

That's Lila. She is my wolf

I know Lila I'm going to look for one.

I run in the clearing and run towards the trees. I run and run until I finally find a waterfall and pond. I sigh in relief. I run over and take big gulps.

Suddenly I hear a deadly growl. I jump and look up to what it is. I see a black wolf with a white spot around its eye. He has the aura of an Alpha. I cower back with my ears back and tail between my legs. I'm shaking with fear. I'm walking backward but bump into another wolf. I bow my head in submission.

 I'm so going to die!

I can hear Lila whispering something but I can't hear exactly what she is saying.

I hear "Shift!" I flinch but shift instantly. Since I'm a white wolf and a runt I still have my clothes on. I bring my knees up to my chest and shake out of fear. I close my eyes tightly waiting for the hit.

 But nothing happens.

I hesitantly lookup. I see two men crouching in front of me. They both have their eyebrows scrunched like they're observing me. So I take my chance and observe their features.

The one with blonde hair seems to be the Beta. He has green eyes with slightly pale skin with light freckles.

The one with dark red hair. He has freckles covering his fair skin and his is cute nose. He has bright beautiful amber eyes.

I am slowly back away from them. They snap out of their faze and stand up. I backup but to my luck, I hit a tree. The tallest one I could tell was the alpha. He had that scary aura. 

"What is your name, darling?" He said in a softer voice, kneeling in front of me.

"F-fa-fawn," I stuttered in a whisper. He touches my chin I flinch but I feel tingles go up to my chin into my body. I shiver slightly

MATE!  Lila says loudly in my head. My eyes go wide. Tears build up in my eyes.

He's going to reject me.

No, he's not he's our mate!

"Hey, Hey. It's ok. Is it ok if I pick you up?" He asks. I nod hesitantly still shaking. He softly picks me bridle style. I feel sparks going every around my body. 

I snuggle up to his chest for warmth. My shaking slowly stops and my eyes drip till I fall to complete darkness.