Part 1: (The Mikaelsons x Reader)

You laid in the street, beaten to a pulp. You were just mugged. He took your purse, phone, watch, and diamond jewelry. You dragged yourself into an alley, silently hoping someone would come find you.

You laid there for what felt like an hour, before you heard footsteps. Thank god.

"Excuse me? Are you alright?" He looked at your bloody body, and what looked like a broken leg. "I- I don't know." You started to explain what happened. "Someone mugged me. I can't stand up." He looked at you in misbelief that someone could do that to you.

"What is your name?" he asks. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)." You were starting to get dizzy from blood loss. "I'm Elijah. Elijah Mikaelson." He grabbed your hand. "Do you live around here?" He looks at you. "No. I'm here on vacation. You can see how that turned out." You laughed.

He pulled up his sleeve, and bit his arm. "Woah, Mr. What are you doing?" He put his arm up to your mouth. You healed instantly. "What was that?" You were stunned and grossed out. You were healed, and you could walk again. No pain.

"How about we go back to my house and I can explain, okay?" He sounded like this was some normal thing that just happens. You nod, knowing he just saved your life, but you couldn't help but wonder if this was a hallucination, or if you were dead.

15 minutes later:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Vampire?" You say, staring at him in awe. He nods. "Original."

"Okay. Enough weird for one day." You start walking out the door and he speeds up to you. He looks into your eyes and says something. "You won't remember being mugged, or ever meeting me."

"Uhm. Yes I will. You're Elijah, I'm at your house. Are you okay?" You look at him worried. He stands there for a moment. You wave your hand in front of his face. "Elijah?" You gain his attention. "You can't be compelled. Great" He said. "Com- what now?" You ask.

"I don't even want to know." You stare at him like he is crazy. "Stay, please? We have extra rooms and my sister has a ton of clothes for you to borrow." You nod and he takes you upstairs to a guest room.

THERE WILL BE/IS A PART 2 AND 3