Part 2 (The Mikaelsons x Reader)

It has been 3 years since you met Elijah. Every moment of it has been great. He is your best friend, and his siblings have taken a liking to you. Especially Kol. The youngest brother. You are around his human age.

"Kol, can you hand me my jacket?" You ask Kol who was just staring at you and Elijah cuddling until you stood up. "Be right back, lijah'. Going to grab some food. Need anything?" Kol hands you your black leather jacket. "Can I come with you?" Kol asks, afraid you might say no.

"Sure. Lijah'?" You look at Elijah, asking him if he wanted to come with too. "No thank you. Have fun! Be safe." He smiles and you walk out the door. Elijah was always like a big brother to you. You were part of the family in a way.

Elijah's pov:

Elijah turns to Rebekah and they both laugh. "Well, that was quite awkward." She breaks the silence. He laughs even harder now.

Back to your pov:

You had to go to the store to grab some human food, boring to Kol of course, but he was fascinated with you, so nothing was boring when it had to do with you.

"Kol, I know you're bored. Just go home, I will catch up." You say. "I am not. I'm looking around. See?" He looks around literally, and you both laugh. A few minutes of shopping later you walk to the register. You put all of your items on the belt.

"You guys are such a cute couple!" You hear an older lady say, which just happened to be your cashier. "Oh. We- I-" You are stuttering now, great.

"We aren't a couple." You blurt out. Your face turned pink. So did his.

As soon as the two of you leave the store and get in the car, he starts laughing, and so do you. "That was... something." You say and he nods. You put the keys in the ignition. The car ride was weirdly silent until you got home.

At home:

You put the groceries in the fridge. You shut it and see Kol pop up. "AHH! Oh my god, Kol! You almost gave me a heart attack." You playfully hit him in the arm and all he does is laugh even harder. You hear Elijah laughing too. "NOT FUNNY!" You yell and walk away.

You sit next to Rebekah. "How was shopping?" She asks. "Actually, the funniest thing happened." You respond. She looked curious. "A lady at the store told Kol and I were a cute couple, and we both busted out laughing." She laughed. "Well...." She stops as Kol walks in.

Kol sits between Rebekah and you. He offers Rebekah a blood bag, then you. "I'm human, Kol." You say. "Right. Sorry." Rebekah laughs at the awkwardness between you too. "What is so funny?" Kol asks. "Just date already!" She yells and you gasp. She gets up and leaves. "What was that?" Both of you ask at the same time. "I think Bekah 'ships' us, or whatever you humans call it." You giggle at the 'whatever you humans call it part'.

"I do too." You hear a voice from behind you. Elijah. "Elijah'!" You throw a pillow at him. "Ok. I'll leave." He walks away with his hands up. "He's still listening." Kol informs you. "Oh. I know." You laugh. 

THERE WILL BE/IS A PART 3 (Last part)