Part 3: (The Mikaelsons x Reader)

You were out on a shopping arrand. So simple. And you found yourself at the same spot you got mugged in.

Flashback:

"Please. Please, take anything. Just dont hurt me anymore!" You begged. That's when he kicked you straight in the shin, most likely fracturing your leg. You screamed in pain. Begging for help on this one. He hit you in the face, repeatedly, your nose must have been broken. Blood poured out of it, and your eyes felt like they were on fire. He took your purse, with your phone inside.

He grabbed your watch and your jewelry. And then, he was gone. He left you for dead.

End of Flashback:

You were gasping for air. That moment replayed through your head. It felt just like you had when it first happened.

You cried and screamed in your car, knowing that people couldn't hear you. That was just people. Kol sped to the source of the shouting and saw your car. "Oh no." He thought. He rushed to your car, seeing you sobbing in it.

You didn't hear him obviously, all you heard was a knock on the car window. "(Y/N)?" It was Kol. He must have been near the area and heard you. "Are you okay, love? Unlock the door." He asked and then demanded.

You unlocked it and he hopped in. "What's wrong, (Y/N)? Why are you crying?" He was clueless. You had never told the Mikaelsons how you met Elijah, and Elijah never told his siblings how he met you. "I'm okay. Really." You wiped your tears and faked a smile.

"No. You never cry, (Y/N). What is the matter, darling?" He seemed worried, you broke. "This is the spot I got mugged and beaten in. My car stalled so I pulled into here, I can't take it Kol." You were crying again. Great. "Elijah and I never told you how we met. He found me here and brought me to the house. He explained about vampires and everything else." You sniffled. He wiped your tears off your face.

"It's okay. Breathe. Deep breath." He coached you for like 5 minutes. "Thank you, Kol." You thanked him. He fixed your car, and you drove home.

"(Y/N). I need to tell you something." He said. "Shoot." You encouraged him. "When I found you like that earlier. I realized how much it hurt me. I realized that I- I like you." He took a deep breath. "I like you too, Kol Mikaelson." You smiled and walked away.

END OF SERIES

Authors note - I hope you liked this series. This is my first The Originals series, and I really enjoyed writing it.