Drunk thoughts

LaurMidori dared- I dare you to get William drunk and make him think you "did it" when he gets sober.

Ronald- Oh boy this is gonna be fun
*Ronald walks in William's office with his afternoon tea which secretly has spiked* enjoy your tea Senpai!
William-Thank you mister Knox *William took a drink and he began to feel funny* Knox are you sure this is tea?
Ronald-U-uh yea!
William-*his vision being to blur and soon enough he passes out*
Ronald-I am so dead after this *he takes Will to his apartment and strip him of his shirt and pants. He then takes off his clothes down to his boxers and snuggles up to William's chest, his face redder than Grell's hair. When William woke up and saw that he was in a strange place practically naked, with Ronald Knox rapped securely in his arms he jolted up and pushed Knox out the bed*
Ronald-Willie why did you do that for?
William-Since when did I give you permission to address me so freely?
Ronald-Since I banged your brains out last
William-YOU DID WHAT
Ronald-I never knew you were so flex able Senpai
William-I DID WHAT!!!!!

Ronald-So I had to eventually tell him it was a joke and now I'm currently in the medical wing of the dispatch getting treated for a broke nose, and a couple of cracked ribs. Also I'm missing a few teeth and I got demoted big time. But it was fun, so keep those dares and questions coming!