Dress up

RonaldxWilliam dared- I dare you to dress up like a girl, and let Grell do your makeup~ for a whole day and it MUST be a workday~ Admin

Ronald-........ Ok..... I gotta go buy a dress so that will be fun to explain. *Ronald buys a blue dress with a bow in the back and with much struggle with his corset, finally gets it on* God I can barely breath in this thing, how do you women ware them all day? Now to Grell's. Oh joy. *Ronald walks to Grell's apartment receiving multiple cat calls and whistles, and being asked out by multiple men, he was finally at his destination. He quickly knocked on Grell's door.*
Grell-This had better be important I was in the middle of painting m- RONALD!?!
Ronald-H-hi Senpai
Grell-Sooooo your, uh, so you decided to, oh my how can word this? You finally came out of the closet?
Ronald-*his face glowed red as he stepped in Grell's house* look could you do my makeup for me?
Grell-While I am do enjoy giving makeovers, you do realize we work today right?
Ronald-I'm aware.....
Grell-........OFF TO THE MAKEUP ROOM!!
*Grell put some baby blue eyeshadow on him, a light pink blush, and bright pink lipstick on him and finished it all by adding a blue heart pin to his hair.*
Ronald-Wow I make a hot girl.... Is that bad?
Grell-Not at all honey, now let's head off to work before Will darling kills us both. *the two reapers walked through the halls receiving many strange looks as they did. Grell had to finish his paperwork, so Ronald went to the break room to a much needed coffee. And wouldn't you know it, it seemed as if all his friends and peers where in there to. It got really quiet as soon as Ronald walked through the doors.*
Ronald-.......... Uhh hi? *when he opened his mouth everyone began to laugh uncontrollably, even sweet little Alan was laughing at, but at least he was trying not to.*
Ronald-Humph! Didn't anyone teach you not to laugh at a lady? *that just made them laugh even harder*
Ronald-Dicks.....

Ronald-I had to collect a soul in that thing... Do know how hard it is to do that!? I ended up ripping the side all the way up, so when I walked home people thought I was a prostitute -_- definitely a night I'll never forget. Keep them questions and dares coming! Knox out!

Ask/Dare Ronald Knoxजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें