The club

Readers POV

My name is Y/N L/N and im being forced to go to hell at a all boys school..Mori Mori..

I wake up to my alarm being hella annoying and my brother Sikira, calling my name to get up. I rise from my slumber and stretched, closing my eyes and letting out a big bear noise.

I looked around then got up and went downstairs to be greeted by my brother turning around putting a plate with eggs and two bacon strips nice and crispy. I then sit down and start eating up then I look at him a realized what day to was..

"Do I really have to go?" I pout

"Yes, its the only school that will take you in for free"

I then roll my eyes at his comment finished up.

"Go get dressed" He handed me a school uniform

I then nod and run upstairs with the outfit that was specially designed for me. I quickly put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. Its was really comfortable. {It basically looked like the MHA girls uniform but tighter bc horny boys} My insecurities grew more so I just decided to throw on a oversized hoodie covering me making it look like I had only the hoodie on and nothing else. I then did the rest of my routine and went downstairs to be greeted by my brother at the front door. I quickly grab my bag and put my shoes on and skip out the front door.

"Finally" I pout looking up at soon to be hell

"Come on little sis, no need to act this way" He looked at me with a cheering face.

My brother was gay and definitely a bottom but the moment anything bad happens to me he is a big bad wolf and could and would knock someone out with just one punch. Thats part of him that scared me, other then he was a big baby.

But I on the other hand was considered "A softie with a attitude." My Brother says that I was really sensitive, which was true which is one of my other big insecurities about myself. Which saying that I'm probably gonna cry a lot just looking at how some people act.

I take a deep breath then start walking into the office to get my schedule while my brother walked to his friends.

"You must be Y/N L/N correct?"He asked looking at me, i nod my head.

"Perfect!" He clapped his hands then handed me my schedule.

I nod to him and just as I was about to walk out he grabbed my wrist. I could feel my anxiety buildup in I  start tearing up thinking what will happen.

"No im not gonna do anything, i care for women's rights, I just need to talk to you" He then let go

I excelled in relief and then sat down.

"So, sorry how i grabbed you"

"Eh? Its ok" I said rubbing my head

"Also I could tell that you do not like the uniform, sorry about that, I designed it myself by taking a look they made some changes, I will be sure talk to them about that." He sighed

"No no! Its fine really!"

He then looked at me and sighed

"Please be careful Y/N, their are a bunch of stupid boys here."

I then hear the bell and look at him.

"Ah! One more thing."

He sat up and walked to a drawer filled with papers and pulled on put and a piece of paper down what's a bunch of random names and most crosses out.

" these here are clubs, since you are a transfer student you must join one of these clubs. As you can see a bunch of them are crossed out which are the ones that are full."

He then pointed to the two names in the middle which was not crossed out.

" The two clubs are not cross that was the photography club and the volleyball club (*cough cough* hikyuu vibes *cough cough*) these are the clubs that are not full"

I Excited myself looking down at the paper and Automatically knew which one I was going to choose.

"I want to join that one!" I said pointing to the photography club

"E-erm, you sure?" He looked at me as if something was wrong

"Yes! I have such an interest for Photograph stuff and really enjoy doing it"

He then sighs and crosses that one out.

"I will let them know about you, for now head to your class."

I got up and nod walking out the door to my class.

(You really thought this was that another chapter? Pfft, yOu thOugHt)

Time skip to end of the day and everyone was going to their dorms or their clubs.

I  pack my stuff and looked over at the classroom entrance to see the principal waiting for me. Then I run up to him and greet him with a smile on my face and he did the same back.

"I will now show you your club room!" He said cheerfully,

I nod my head and we start heading down the hall to the club room.

"Aha! We are here!" He then knocked on the door

just knowing me I automatically his behind his back because of a shy person that I am.

"Uh, hello Mr. fuji" a blond boy asks opening the door "need anything?" He asks

"You guys have a erm, new member!"

The blond boys eyes widened with excitement but then goes into disappointment.,

You giggle a bit hearing him say something but I cant make out what they said from my giggles. I then stop laughing and you look up to see the whole club staring at me

"E-erm, h-hi?" I managed to squeak out my mouth covering it.

"Your so tiny!" You hear the blond boy squeak picking me up and forcing me to let him give me piggy back ride.

"E-erm, am not!" You huffed out

"Well it looks like your all good!" The principal clapped his hands then left shutting the door behind him.

I sighed deeply 'what have I gotten myself into.."