36

36 - CHAPTER THIRTY-SIXthird person pov

third person pov

the couple has finally worked out their issues from the days prior. they talked the second aaliyah came back from her outing with winnie.

"tyler?" she asked while walking into the hotel room. it was cleaner than when she left. the bed was made and their luggage was neatly put away.

"hey," he walked off the balcony in only his sweatpants. aaliyah tried her hardest not to stare at his toned stomach but it was no use, "take a picture," he dissed and took a few steps towards her.

"shut up," she mumbled and stepped closer, leaving less than a foot of space between them.

the stood in silence looking at each other. aaliyah placed one of her hands on his cheek, rubbing her thumb on his cheek before kissing him softly.

tyler kissed back almost immediately, moving both hands to her sides and feeling her up feverishly- before getting confused and pulling away as she whined.

"wait we still gotta talk about this," he spoke rubbing his hands together. aaliyah threw her head back and groaned.

"i know that tyler, but right now i just wanna kiss you. can i kiss you?" she put her arms around his neck. the two took a couple steps backwards until they sat on the bed.

"let's talk first," he pat her thigh and looked up at her.

tyler missed her. he hated sleeping alone when they were in the same room. he hated being mad at her, because frankly, they just didn't fight. however, he wanted to get shit straight.

"tyler i didn't cheat. that's really all i can tell you, but i do need to apologize for the way i handed the situation emotionally. i shouldn't have hit you, and you know i don't hate you. i'm sorry," she normally was the most stubborn one in the relationship. she never apologized first.

"you swear?" i he looked over at her. listening to her, 'on my mom,' in response, "i'm sorry for not believing you liyah. now i feel shitty, and i should've never talked to you the way i have. you forgive me?"

aaliyah just nodded, "come here, i missed you," she exclaimed and hugged her man tight. they rolled on the bed laughing.

"now you wanna kiss me?" tyler rested his hands beside her head, looking down at her.

"yes i do," she smirked and he rested his lips on hers, giving her sweet pecks.

"i love you," he spoke in between kisses. she giggled and pulled back.

"i love you too,"

they finally went to sleep in the same bed. it felt good to be wrapped in the arms of the other. they slept peacefully in the soft covers. light snores leaving their lips.

aaliyah pov

i woke up from the huge soft white bed and rolled my neck. it felt good being back in the arms of tyler, i missed him, and as much as i wanted to keep him asleep he wasn't sleeping on valentines day.

"ty wake yo ass up," i shook him until he arose from his slumber. he yawned and stretched his long arms almost hitting me in the face during the process.

"happy v day!!" he chuckled and attacked my neck in kisses. i laughed and pushed his head away.

"i'm hungry," i rolled my shoulders and ruffled his hair. he looked at me through his lashes.

"then let's go get some breakfast,"

today was an overall good day. we had just finished the all star game and let me tell you it was very interesting. team lebron and giannis were neck and neck the entire game. seeing the creativeness in the plays and dunks was cool too.

as kendrick and blen headed to their hotel, tyler wanted to take me out for a valentine's day dinner. i obviously accepted and that's where we are now.

"you did not call austin for advice on our relationship!" i exclaimed and dug in to my chicken and shrimp alfredo.

"oh but i did. he didn't give any advice tho," he shrugged and took a sip from his drink, "he just kept telling me i was being dumb,"

"i mean you are," i smirked, taking a sip of my alcoholic beverage.

"see this is exactly why we're not friends," he rolled his eyes in a joking manner.

"it's also why you're gonna marry me one day. pick your struggle," i licked my lip and took a bite of the chicken on my fork.

"you know i really do hate you?" he questioned me while leaning forward.

"aw really?" i leaned forward as well, making eye contact with him. he hummed in response, "cry about it," i sat back and took a bread stick from the basket in the center of the table.

"but in all seriousness, i'm glad i get to spend this valentine's day with you," he started and took my free hand in his.

"me too ty," i smiled all giddy.

"can i ask you something serious?" tyler asked while rubbing my knuckles. my anxiousness started to rise and i looked at him confused.

"of course,"

"okay relax, it's nothing bad. or at least i think it's not," he muttered.

"tyler!" i exclaimed looking at him crazy. he didn't want to freak me out but says shit like that.

"i'm sorry my bad," he breathed out. i looked to the side and back at him.

"you can go now," i sassed heavily, causing us both to laugh.

"okay. will you move in with me?" he asked. i looked in his face for any signs of him joking.

"are you for real?" i smiled. it's something we've always talked about, but i didn't think he was going to act on it so soon.

"i'm dead serious. will you move in with me," he licked his lips. i nodded and stood up from my seat across from him. he stood up as well and gave me a warm hug.

"bro i could cry," i mumbled into his chest. a breathy chuckle leaving his lips.

"don't do that shit," he lifted my chin and kissed me. after pulling away we sat back down and enjoyed our meal.

"what the hell am i going to tell cam and jayda?"

___