Searing love

A/N: Verly long and... kind of graphic chapter so don't like, don't read. Hope you like it. Enjoy.

He’d said the truth, the apartment complex wasn’t that far away, but he hadn’t told me he owned the fucking penthouse suit!

The walk from the club had been quiet, but not in an uncomfortable way. It was a peaceful quiet and it felt so right for him to hold my hand. God he was such a gentleman, he even held the door open for me. I didn’t feel nervous in the last, I had made up my mind. Well, that’s what I thought until he pressed the fucking last button on the elevator. He was a playboy… he had to be! Who else, that young, could afford a fucking penthouse suit?! I pulled back my hand, suddenly not sure if I really wanted to go up there… but it was too late to back out. The tension in the small cabin grew the father up we went. Not that Benjamin seemed to notice it. So when the doors opened he stepped forward, spreading his arms and turning back to me, grinning a lopsided grin.

“Welcome to my humble home. Quite exaggerated for a high school teacher, isn’t it?”

“Maybe a little”, I huffed, at least he knew it was too much. The tension was gone as fast as it had come.“How can you afford something this bloated?”

“In all honesty? My parents are loaded.” I couldn’t help myself, it just was too hilarious and I hunched over with laughter. In retro perspective… maybe it was the alcohol. When I straightened myself again I let out a small gasp; Ben stood directly before me. Before I could ask what he was doing he wrapped a hand around my neck, pulling me to him and pressed his lips to mine. My eyes fell closed and I just let go, let myself be swept away and I melted against his body. The only thing that kept me on my own two feet was his arm around my waist. Well, that and my hands buried at the front of his shirt. We kissed for what felt like an eternity before I felt him nudge one on his legs between mine and the hand that had resting on my side slid down to my butt, squeezing me hard. I gasped, what he promptly used to slip his tongue inside my mouth. I was overwhelmed; he was French kissing me! Groaning into the kiss I tried to keep up with him the best I could, battling with his tongue a little and biting it, biting his lips whenever I could. And all the while he moved me along his leg, creating a rubbing friction.

“Wow.” I panted when we finally broke apart. Not bad for a first kiss, not bad at all. I looked up into his eyes when I felt him trace his thumb over my lip.

“You’re so cute… almost innocent.” Oh, if only he knew. I should have told him, I really should have, but the words didn’t come. Instead I bin my lip and said something completely different.

“How about I prove you different?” I saw his eyes glaze over with lust before his hands grasped my hips firmly and I had only a moment to sling my arms around his neck before he picked me up as if I was nothing, his lips crushed against mine. I wrapped my legs around his hips and mewled when I felt his erection press against my own. He hurried to get us to the bedroom, I wasn’t sure at that moment, but where else could he take us in that situation? Soon enough I got the shock of my life as he let himself fall backwards onto the mattress. So when I opened my eyes again I was straddling him.

“I think you wanted to show me something”, he exclaimed, his hands caressed my sides and I swear I could feel him thrust his hips upwards. What the fucking fuck had I got myself into?! I knew nothing of the real stuff, except what I’d seen in porn videos. But, that was at least something, wasn’t it?