Chapter Two: Woof!

Watch out, people....

ANOTHER UPDATE IS HERE DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the author-san is NOT dead! I'm here with another update! And I'm stuck with online learning again, so pray for me that I can pass Chemistry when doing it online ;-;

Before we start! Anyone want some cookies? (::) (::) (::)

And let us begin!

--------------------------------------

"..." Mitsuki couldn't help but sigh deeply when helping Tsumugi to double-check if they had gotten everything right for their future dormmates and friends. "I didn't expect, and still can't believe, that we're going to live with a girl that is younger than Iori and Tamaki," he commented.

Two hours had passed since the rather-astonishing phone call. Otoharu and Banri had gone off to the airport with the van shortly after that. Since they didn't know how much luggage they're going to have, Otoharu also drove his own car as a back-up plan.

"I guess it's really a shock... sixteen. Man, I feel old," Yamato walked into the kitchen and went to the fridge, grabbing a can of beer and returning to the living room. The green-haired man had just finished renewing toilet papers and switching the hand towel. "Tama, why are you looking at the water fountain like that?" He frowned at the young teen.

The said member didn't lookup. "Never seen something like this before except in pet stores." Curious, he tapped the machine he moved from the room to the living room. "How does this thing produce water?"

"Tamaki-kun, the type of water fountain we bought is not to produce water, but to filter it for the pets," Sogo explained. "So we still have to pour water in." The white-haired man smiled faintly when Tamaki replied to him with a nod.

Riku giggled and turned away from the TV. "What kind of dog breed do you think Kyo is?" He asked Iori.

The latter shrugged. "Maybe a Pomeranian..." The boy with navy-blue hair blushed a bit while thinking. Pomeranians are cute... I mean, I don't care what kind of breed Kyo is, and I certainly didn't secretly hope that Kyo is a Pomeranian, he cleared his throat.

"Iori!" The center of IDOLiSH7 tilted his head in confusion, seeing the younger blushed. "Iori? Are you alright?" Riku frowned, his phone in his hand since Banri just sent a message to the group chat. "Iori???"

"Y-yeah? What is it Nanase-san?" Iori snapped out of his thoughts and faced the redhead.

"Banri-san just sent us a message, saying they'll be back in ten minutes," Everyone had gathered in the living room during Iori's little daydreaming, with Mitsuki and Tsumugi finished double-checking everything. "He said that Kyo is a playful dog with manners, and that Yoshida-san is a really bright person."

Nagi shifted closer to Riku. "What about Ms. Hikari?"

"Let me ask him," the boy with sunset eyes typed on his phone with both of his hands. "What. About. Hikari?"

"Do you have to say it out loud?" Iori looked at him with a dead-panned face when in his mind, he was thinking how cute the redhead looked and sounded. Riku pouted at him with a frown. "That's how I do it! Do you have any problem?"

Iori, really, the way you show your feelings will someday cause you trouble... Mitsuki gave his younger brother a long, desperate look.

"Oh... Hikari didn't ride on the van since the trunk was overloaded by the luggage they have and Kyo's crate," Riku read the message Banri just sent. "So she rode on President's car instead. But she didn't talk and do much when they arrived, so Banri-san isn't sure. But he said that Hikari looks too mature to be a sixteen-year-old."