Chapter Three: Light and Rainbow

*Inhales*

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA PEEPS! I HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING WELL DESPITE THE STUPID COVID S**T!!!!

Anyways, yes, a Christmas update! And it's about bonding (I guess). Since my useless brain is useless, I can't think of any Christmas special chapter for this story, so this is going to be a normal chapter update! Sorry ^^;

Grab your cookies! And let the story begin!

----------------------------------------

Iori blinked in slight confusion as he walked out from his room to the living room. "Morning everyone. Where are Yoshida-san and Hikari-san?"

The navy-haired boy had found a way to identify Hibiki and Hikari, which was referring to the elder Yoshida with his last name and the younger Yoshida with her first name. Iori looked around, trying to find the duo who officially moved in three days ago. It's already 8:30 am...

"Morning Iori-kun," Sogo greeted the younger with his usual smile. "Hibiki-san and Hikari-chan are having jet lags and are still adjusting, so they will wake up later than usual." The white-haired man was helping Mitsuki with setting up the tables for breakfast.

"I made some extra food for them," the orange-haired carefully packed their portions into two plates. "If any of you sees them when they're awake, tell them that breakfast is in the fridge." He put away the food and motioned for everyone to come and eat. "Can anyone wake Tamaki up again? It seems like he went back to sleep."

"Woof! Woof woof!!" "Kyocchi... I'm sleepy..."

Riku tilted his head and saw Tamaki walking into the living room... with Kyo behind him, nudging his feet and pushing him to walk forward whenever he stopped, sometimes biting his ankle. "Help me..." He looked at the others helplessly.

"What is happening?" The redhead watched in pure confusion.

"Hikari used a command on Kyocchi... it is their morning routine..." Tamaki whined.

"And what is the command?" Yamato took a sip of water and pushed his glasses back.

The high-schooler sighed before saying it. "Hikari walked Kyocchi to my room and told him to 'wake me up'..."

"Pfft! Hahaha!" The green-haired leader barely held himself back from spitting out his water he drank earlier. "I didn't know that someone other than Sou can wake Tama up so easily!"

"It's not funny Yama-san!" The boy with pale-blue hair complained. "Kyocchi scratched at my door and barked and barked until I woke up and opened the door... and then Hikari pointed toward the living room and Kyocchi forced me here..."

Iori had a surprised expression on his face. "I don't know Hikari-san is that skilled... perhaps we won't have to worry about waking up Yotsuba-san anymore."

"Iorin, that's not funny!"

"Speaking of which, did you see-" Mitsuki's sentence was interrupted with Nagi's "Ouch!". Everyone turned around only to see the blond-haired male walking into the room, with Kyo doing the exact same thing he did to Tamaki earlier.

"Woah, woah, woah..." Yamato couldn't hold in anymore and started laughing like there was no tomorrow. "I don't know what to say anymore! Who knows that the problem we never know how to solve before actually has the easiest solution!"

"Ms. Hikari is so cruel! I was dreaming of Kokona!" Nagi slumped on the sofa and tried to sleep again, but failed because Kyo started biting at his feet. "Ouch! Kyo, stop!"

"Good morning everyone. Kyo, stop!" Well-trained, the black-and-white dog immediately stopped and sat down, his eyes on his owner. Hikari walked in to the living room with a blue t-shirt and a pair of long brown pants. From her looks, she had finished her morning cleaning routine, but her expression was still tired.