1

he's such an idiot. everyone are goddamn idiots. peko doesn't know , the bitch kazuichi doesn't know , no one has even figured it out yet. i dont wanna admit it , i want someone to find out. and when they confront me i awkwardly laugh and admit. i guess im saying i want someone to do the work for me , its not easy to just admit you love some dumbass you befriended outta no where.

kazuichi is , well , a simp , of course. i just wish he would simp for me. im not gonna give you a dumb introduction or shit , because you already know everyone , and you are choosing to read this , but i guess could give a small recap of things time to time.

⚠️⚠️

anyways , right now im walking to his house. i hate that damned hell hole. for one reason and one reason only. souda hates it there , his dad is ab!s!ve , i wish i could just k1ll the guy. thats - psychotic , but im a yakuza so - dont think about it too much. in short , his dad is an asshole and i wanna get kaz outta there , its good for his health. also. i think his dad hates me , i dont really give one fuck but , if he dares to hurt me he has fckn asked for it.

ah , dammit ! i knocked uncontrollably , and now kaz is staring at me like im stupid or some shit.. what a bad start.

"ya there , fuyu ?"

"yeah. im here dumbass."

"oh -- good ! we need to get to class or we're gonna be late , heh."

i nod , walking down his badly put in steps , heading for the road to walk on.

recap time. that scaredy cat is afraid of everything , i tell ya. but i respect it , i love em after all. anyways , the reason we're walking on this shitty road is because he has motion sickness. yeah , it's pretty bad too. but i guess you can expect that from a jumpy guy like him ,, it doesn't bother me that much , usually when im in cars i fall asleep , and i am NOT letting kazu see me sleep. thats weird.

as they were walking , souda-san brought up a random topic. one that pissed fuyuhiko off.

"so , shortstuff , do you have a crush on peko still !?" kazuichi elbowed his arm , while fuyu was not having his jokes.

i never liked peko in that way , she was a sister to me , and i tried to tell kazuichi that but he never believes me. being a persistent dumbass and all .. though thats what i love about him , so far it sounds like i hate em , but I have been told i have an aloof personality. thats bullshit. kinda. but i do love him with all my heart , i just learnt how to hide it ,, which doesn't help anyways because im *TRYING* to get someone to notice my overwhelming and annoying feelings.

anyways , now i have to try to convince this shit head i dont like women.

"kaz , you idiot , i dont even like girls ! you know this !!" im tired of his antics , i just want him to get at least a little bit of thought about my feelings.

"total lies ! you're lying !! right ?"

".. kaz , i told you this 2 MONTHS ago. you stupid shit." he rolled his eyes , scoffing.

souda sighed. "i forgot , man ! sorry !"

fuyu looked back to kazuichi , then to the school he had spotted from afar. "its fine idiot , lets just get to his hell of a building."

"you're a party pooper , school isn't *that* bad , y'know ?"

they both walked towards the building , entering as a duo , per usual. it was a shame for fuyuhiko that no one he knew of saw them as a good pair , but then again , he doesn't know anything about the other students. all he knew was they were idiots more than souda. thats not true in our eyes , but in hiko's of course.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()