5

The two boys woke up very early , around 4:00 AM. They didn't think this whole thing through , but that was the fun part. Two idiot friends , wandering around the school , destined to get caught by the staff. Kazuichi wouldn't want it any more ,, or would he ? The night they were on that vintage couch , he was thinking deep. And , during the whole jokes an fun in the school that day , he was thinking of ways he could figure out if he actually had interest in Fuyuhiko. In conclusion , he would kiss him. And of course , he'd get consent. I mean , if you're going to kiss the guy there's no point in not asking first. That kept him up most of the night , but Fuyuhiko was already asleep so was unable to notice the pinkette turning and tossing around. Souda was the type to get real poetic when thinking of the things he loves , and the time Fuyuhiko asked him to describe his potential crush , he was about to go ham on those words. He'd most likely say something like , "His shiny blonde hair blinds my heart." ,, something cheesy , y'know ? Fuyuhiko , on the other hand , usually would be straight forward , and a bit denying , but it was over the top. For example , "He's really pretty , but also a big idiot ,, but he's super energetic and adorable ,, though he can get his ass kicked for all i care , maybe ..". Yeah , that tsundere shit. They're a bit different , but , the saying "opposites attract" wasn't made for nothing right ? They'd mix together perfectly. Fuyuhiko's bittersweet personality , with Kazuichis upbeat energetic one goes well because they're just right on spot with how different they should be. You see , if two people were so alike , to the point they shared everything in personality , likes , hates , etc. They're realationship would get boring , and they'd most likely cheat on one another for more spice or new experiences. Thats why Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko would be great , they both have differences and similarities. And always dont get along , which is something to keep them busy and getting closer to eachother.

Kazuichi sat up on the couch , quickly glancing at Fuyuhiko sleeping. He was planning the whole act. One. Kazuichi would ask him to go to the cafeteria. Two. He starts a conversation , trying to keep Fuyuhiko in a good mood so he wont get mad about the question or him kissing him. Three. He asks him how he'd feel if Kazuichi kissed him. Four. Expecting a good answer , he'd kiss him right there right now ,, and the outcome of this would be what he figures out. Now , this could go terribly , in so many ways. Kazuichi could ask him if he's fine with him kissing him , and Fuyuhiko would say no , leaving Kaz sitting there in awkwardness. Or , Kazuichi could get super nervous when going in for the kiss , and end up looking weird , and probably freak him out. Or even , Kazuichi kisses him successfully , and then they start to fade away from eachother , and never speak again. The thought scared him a little , but he hoped to Atua that it'd work .. but of course , he doesn't have the best luck. Souda decided to wake up Fuyuhiko , but ended up staring at him for a bit , but finally tapped on his shoulder a bit.

"Hey ,, fuyu , ya gotta get up !"

".. What ..? Oh --"
Fuyuhuko tiredly rubbed his eyes , then rubbing his whole face , sitting up.
"What time is it ??"

"I think around 4 AM."

"And you wake me up NOW !?"

"Eeek ! Sorry !!"
Things weren't going well , so far.

Fuyuhiko sighed.
"Its fine ,, what do you want , dumbass ?"

"I dunno ,, I was wondering if ya wanted to go get breakfast in the cafeteria ?"
Kazuichi said , a nervous tone in his voice.

"I mean ,, sure. You seem pretty fuckin anxious about waffles."
Fuyuhiko stood up on his feet , not bothering to go get his shoes.

"Its nothing , dont worry !!"
Kazuichi stood up as well , quickly following after Fuyuhiko.

Fuyuhiko

What's with him ?? I wonder if he got all scared or somethin during the night , and stayed up. Damn ,, should've stayed up too .. Anyways. I don't think he just wants to eat breakfast , usually he's a big morning person and always is so fuckin loud , which I love. So , Im kinda worried for him ,, wonder what's on his mind. I think that a lot , it'd be pretty damn nice if I knew what people were thinking , especially Kaz. If I just heard him think about me in a fond way ,, just once .. That'd make my week. Eugh ... I think his simp rubbed off on me , ew. Anyways , he's following me weirdly ,, like he keeps looking at me nervously .. it's weird. What is he up to ??? This is gonna be really fucking eventful , I already know it.

Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko arrived in the cafeteria , sitting down at a table , talking about what they'd get out of the pantry. "They still have those good cookies , right ? I hope so , I'm in the mood for cookies." Fuyuhiko said , drawing on the table with a pen he found on the floor. Kazuichi was silent , looking down to the ground , deep in thought. After a bit of silence , Fuyuhiko looked up hesitantly , then putting down the pen , and facing his whole body towards Kazuichi. "Okay , idiot. What's with you ?? You've been acting pretty fuckin weird all morning." Kazuichi flinched a bit , sighing. "I'm good , I don't know what ya mean --" Kazuichi said trying to persuade him , before being cut off. "No the fuck you're not ,, dude , you never act like this , except when somethings on your mind. So , tell me , what's on your mind ?" Kazuichi looked into Fuyuhikos hazel eyes for a hot second , before suddenly saying what was bothering him. "How would ya feel If I kissed .. you ?" Fuyuhiko's face grew a darker tone , what was he talking about ?? "W,What !? What kinda question is that , dumbass ??" Kazuichi snickered at his reaction , expecting it highly. "Cmon , just answer the question !!" Kazuichi said , grinning. "Ugh .. I-I mean ,, I wouldn't mind , I guess." Kazuichi's head popped up , a surprised look on his face. "Anyways ,, why'd you even --" Fuyuhiko was cut off with Kazuichi hesitantly moving his head closer to his. Fuyuhiko became even more flustered. "What are you -!?" Kazuichi stared into his eyes before softly placing his lips on the others , cracking a lovestruck smile in the middle of it. Then pulling away , and quickly putting a face over his now blushy face. "I - Sorry , Fuyu !!" Kazuichi shakily apoligized. Kuzuryuu covered his face with his hands ,, but slowly removed them to look back at Kazuichi. "Were .. Were you planning this all this time ??" He asked , smiling faintly. Kazuichi nervously rubbed the back of his neck , the corners of his lips pulling a smile. "W-Well ,, yeah , heh." Fuyuhiko chuckled , having a warm fuzzy feeling in his stomach , like he had just had some perfectly warm hot cocoa. "Ya idiot ,, I've always liked you and couldn't even make the move ,, damn." Fuyuhiko said , looking down with a grin , still a soft dust of pink on his face. "What ?? Really ? It definitely wasn't obvious !!" Kazuichi said , also having that amazing feeling in his heart and stomach. Fuyuhiko smiled , he had finally gotten the happy ending he wanted. "Would being my boyfriend be something you'd wanna do ? You better say yes , dork." Fuyuhiko said , in a joking manner. "Well , duh ! I wanted to ask ya the same thing !" Souda gave a smile as well , showing his sharp teeth. After a bit of speaking about they're feelings for one another , they ended up hearing someone opening the doors of the building. This obviously scared them a bit , so they went to investigate , while holding hands of course , how cute.

They went towards the doors , then spotting Ishimaru. The Moral Compass was unlocking the school doors , then turning around to only give a startled yelp. "Aaagh !! W-What are you two doing here !?? It is after hours !!" He scolded the two , still a bit jittery from the startle. Fuyuhiko rolled his eyes , "Tch. Shut it , we were .. studying." It was a bit weird for Kazuichi to see how rude and bitter he was towards other people. "Yeah , we wanted to study for an upcoming test , that's all !!" Kazuichi insisted. Kiyotaka sighed , before lowering his head. "Hm ,, guess I can't say anything against that , studying IS important of course !!" He stated , raising his finger up with a smile. "Well , you boys have a nice d -- ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS !? 3 feet apart !! Now !!!" Kiyotaka demanded , pushing them apart. "Hey !! What's so wrong with us holdin hands , bastard !?" Fuyuhiko raised his fist , and so his voice. "WELL , are you two married yet !?" Ishimaru asked them , putting his hands on his hips. They're heads immediately turned to each other. "W-We just started dating ,, jeez !!" Kazuichi stated , waving his hands in front of him. "Well ,, I guess since you are dating , it is fine." Kazuichi quickly grabbed Fuyuhikos hand again , thanking Ishimaru. "Anyways , we should go STUDY more , Fuyu !" Kazuichi winked , so obviously , but thankfully Taka didn't notice because he was hanging up the keys. Fuyuhiko was a bit confused on what he meant by that ,, but followed him towards the teacher's lounge anyways. He was relieved when they only ended up snuggling with eachother.

[A/N !! Well ! I don't know how I'd continue this , so if anyone has any ideas , do tell !! Cuz , I really enjoyed writing this , and all the feedback was really funny or nice ! I could possibly post a few short fluffs. And no smut if you were expecting that , mostly because I cant do that , and I have a friend who reads this who is uncomfy with smut !! So yeah -- Anyways , like I said , reccomend things for more !]