Author's Note

This is it. My first fanfic is officially done. I never thought this day would come when I'd finish this fanfic (and my very first story!). It felt like yesterday when I first started. 

First of all, I would like to thank all of you guys for reading and sticking with me through 47 chapters of me messing around with my keyboard. :) I really appreciate the support you guys have shown me. Thank you all so much! 

There's going to be a sequel, but, first, I think I'm going to clean this story up and edit it before I write anything new, as there are some things that I want to change. I should be able to finish over the winter break, and *hopefully,* Clarianna's story will be able to continue by the start of February. 

Edit: Sorry, guys, I mean the start of March.

Second, have a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Three Kings Day, Kwanzaa, and Winter Solstice! Please stay safe during the break; I know it's hard, celebrating holidays with just family, but health comes first! The pandemic has wrecked chaos on all of our lives and 2020 was just disappointing, but remember that we all went through this together and will continue to do so. 2021, you better be better than 2020. 

Remember to stay safe and enjoy the holiday! 

Thank you all so much for reading, and have a happy holiday and New Year! 

- Aeryndyl

P.S. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! Thank you!