Jacob x reader

You had just recently begun working in a pub as you were 18 and you decided it was finally time to get a job. They didn't pay you much but you were hoping to save some money to rent a small house in London. Usually you would live in a tiny room that belonged to a random stranger  but usually they would kick you out because you didn't have enough money or they didn't want to take care of you anymore.

Basically, you were sort of homeless.

There were several different kinds of people that would come to pubs. Especially drunk and violent men. Usually there would be at least two or three fights that would break out in the pub. But today it was a different group of people.

A large group of men and women entered the pub who were mostly wearing green - apart from one man who wore all black with a top hat on. You couldn't see his face and he seemed very mysterious to you.
"Who are they?" You asked you friend, Olivia, who had been working at the pub for quite a while now. "I don't know, it's the first time I've seen them," she said

The seats started to quickly fill up and you started to prepare different kinds of alcohol that they wanted.

Suddenly the man wearing all-black came to you and ordered a drink. "Beer please," You started to pour the beer into a mug and you handed it to him. "What's your name, love?"
He asked you. "Y/N" You gave a short reply. You aren't talkative around people you don't know. It takes you time to warm up to people and speak to them normally.

"I'm Jacob Frye," He looked up at you and your eyes met. Even though it was only for a split second you could tell that he was a handsome man. He drank the beer and stood up on a nearby table.

"This is for our victory today!" He held up his cup and everyone cheered and did the same. "One day, we will win this fight against the blighters and London will be free!" The people let out another cheer as Jacob continued his speech, "But for now, let's celebrate this victory!" Jacob, who you assume to be the leader jumped off the table and started talking to other people.

"Has he come to your liking?" Olivia asked you. You were startled as you never even noticed that she was next to you. You were too focused on the man. "W-what do you mean?" You asked Olivia, trying to hide your blush by looking away. "Y/N, your terrible at lying,"
"It's just that he's..." "A crush?" Olivia finished off your sentence. You shook your head and carried on with your work.

Jacob came over to you again and asked for a refill. "Where are you from, Y/N?" "Whitechapel," You replied. "Then what brings you hear to The Strand?" "I just need money to buy a house, that's all," You stated in a very monotone voice. You didn't want him to know that you were well... homeless.

(Time skip)

Within a few hours your shift ended and you walked back to the small house that you would hopefully manage to live in for another day or so. It was nearly midnight and it wasn't a very safe time to be wondering around London. You did sort of like it though. The way the city was quieter at night and the way the lamps shone brightly on the streets like a spotlight on the stage seemed calming to you. You could finally be away from the noise and chaos of the pubs.

Suddenly, you could feel a strong grip on your shoulder and a hand covered your mouth to stop you from making any noise. The person violently dragged you to a nearby alleyway and waited until you would lose consciousness.

You tried as hard as you could to scream but nothing came out just like it does in nightmares. You felt helpless and scared to death, your heartbeat was beating faster than ever and tears started forming in your eyes as fear overtook you. The man slammed you into the wall and punched you hard in the face to make you lose consciousness quicker. You let out a cry in pain as you held your head and already felt blood on your cheek.

Your vision became blurry and felt ringing in your ears. You tried really hard to stand up but you felt too weak and fell down on the ground. You couldn't see very well but you could tell that the man pulled out a knife. Tears were running down your face as it was coming to you that you might die. Right here in this very moment.

As soon as the man was about to stab you, he fell down to the ground and you could see a blurred silhouette of a man standing in front of you. Who was he? And why did he just save you?  You couldn't hold on for any longer and you eyes started to feel heavy and they were about to close. The man rushed to you and he was saying something but you couldn't figure out what it was.

Jacob's POV

I rushed over to the girl and she was laying on the ground. I went over to her saying "Are you alright? Please tell me your alive, please." As I knelt down beside her, her face looked familiar. 
Wait, is she the girl from the pub?

Third person POV

The first thing that Jacob did was check Y/N's pulse. He breathed out a sigh of relief as he realised that she was alive. He checked for any wounds or blood but the girl didn't have any. So he picked her up bridal style and walked away with her to the train.

Time skip to the train because I'm too lazy.

Your POV

You slowly opened your eyes as you tried to figure out where you were. You thought you were in the room that you lived in but your eyes scanned the room and nothing looked familiar. Especially the noise of the train that you were in. Wait, you were in a train? You heard muffled voices and you tried to figure out what they were saying, but you couldn't tell apart anything because of the awful headache you had.

The door suddenly opened and a man came in the room. "Oh, your finally awake," he said surprised. For some reason, the man looked extremely familiar until you realised that he was the handsome man from the pub. "Wait, you're the guy from -" you tried sitting up but a sharp pain echoed through your body.

You let out a groan and Jacob quickly came to you and put both of his hands on your shoulders and gently pushed you back onto the bed. "Where am I and what happened?" you asked him. "You are in my bedroom," he replied. He was acting as if it was a grand place. "I saw you in an alleyway and saved you from a guy that tried hurting you. You were unconscious and I don't know where you live so I just brought you here."

You let out a sigh of frustration as Jacob sat beside you on his bed and grabbed a wet paper towel. He dabbed it slowly on the cut on your cheek and both of you looked into each other's eyes. He had beautiful hazel eyes and light stubble on his chin. You couldn't get your eyes off him but both of you quickly looked away to not make things awkward.

You could still feel his eyes on you once in a while though. It made you blush a little. "Thank you Jacob, you saved my life." You said to him. "Don't worry about it Y/N, that's the the least I could do. And what would stop me from saving a beautiful woman like you?"

You started to smile and you blushed even more. "Well, which girl wouldn't mind getting saved from an attractive man like yourself Mr.Frye?" You flirted back. Jacob smirked and looked deeply into your eyes once more. "You're adorable when you blush," said Jacob in a lower, more husky voice.

Slowly, His face started to get closer to yours and without thinking, you did the same too. You didn't know what you were doing, your heart was beating fast and you could feel butterflies in your stomach. You closed your eyes and closed the gap between the both of you. You could feel his warm lips brush over yours and his hands went on your waist. You kissed back, locking lips with him and put your hands on his shoulders.

He started to kiss you faster and he pulled you closer to him so your bodies were touching. He gently nibbled on your lower lip which made you gasp. His tongue slipped into your mouth and the battle for dominance began. You ran your hand through his hair which turned him on even more and of course, won the battle.

He worked his way down and left a soft trail of kisses from your jawline to your neck. Jacob kept on kissing you until there was a knock on the door and both of you quickly pulled away. "What is it?" Jacob asked to the person on the other side of the door. The person opened the door and it was a rook. "Mr Frye, Evie is calling for you. It's an urgent matter." Jacob sighed, his moment with you was disrupted and he felt annoyed by it. "I'll be there in a minute," said Jacob. He stood up from the bed and winked at you "We can continue this tonight, love" He walked out of the door and you couldn't help but look forward to what was waiting for you with Jacob.