⑅ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ Oᑎᗴ⑅

☘𝓐  • 𝓥  • 𝓐  • 𝓝  • 𝓘 •☘

___
|♡|
¯¯¯

"35, 36, 37, 34- ughh" I sighed frustratedly. I was working on my pending Physics assignment. The worst subject in my opinion.

Meet me, Avani McKinney. I'm 17 and currently doing my final year in high school. I stayed with my mom ever since my dad passed on. That happened when I was only 4 months old. I couldn't remember his face but because of the pictures my mom constantly showed me, I had a vague idea of how he looked like. He was a Latino man and my mom was white.

My mom Céline was a pulchritudinous blonde woman who made heads turn wherever she went. Her killer curves, flawless skin and long legs. Thank the heavens she passed those beauty genes to me.

I was also blonde Latina, with fairly tanned skin, full pink lips, golden hazel eyes, slender legs, a moderate front and a large behind. That was the main reason why I rarely went out or went to parties. If anyone was looking at me, they would be looking at my big ass and wide hips. It was quite annoying to be honest.

I had one close friend, Nina. We first became friends when we were both 2. She was my neighbor and I clearly remember the day she came knocking at our door, asking me to come and play, oblivious to the fact that my mom and I were strangers to her. We had been the best of friends

Nina was a carefree, outgoing extroverted girl. She was also very pretty and eye-catching. Unlike me, she went to parties, got wasted and slept with multiple boys. I didn't judge her for her actions though. She was still my best friend no matter what.

"Hey bitch" she barged into my room before flinging herself onto my large bed. When my father had passed on, he had left us millions of dollars from his business, hence our rich lifestyle. My mom also worked for a huge company.

"Hey. Where have you been?" I scrunched up my face whilst shutting my thick Physics book.

"Oh, I was at Derek's place. Damn I had the time of my life" she sighed dreamily. I rolled my eyes at her statement.

"He had another party?" I pulled my curly hair out of it's hair tie.

"Yeah. Then we went to his room-"

"Don't tell me about that" I cut her off, not wanting her to corrupt my innocent mind.

"Why not? You know what Av, you should start letting loose. They are so many guys out there that want you"

"For my body" I added.

"Some genuinely want to get to know you" she raised her hands.

"Like?"

"Umm, well, Jerry looks at you in class"

"Jerry looks at everyone. Plus he's a wierdo" I rolled my eyes once again.

"Fair enough, but look, you need to explore. You need to be explored" she smiled wickedly.

"That sounds so wrong" I laughed loudly.

"That's the whole point. Anyways, school starts tomorrow. I heard that someone has replaced Mr. Hogwarts" she scrolled through her phone attentively as I watched the show on my TV.

"Really? Thank goodness. That man spoke gibberish only, no one came to Physics" I smirked, remembering how only 6 people including me attended the class.

"I hope he's a good one. And hot too" Nina winked at me. Her obsession with hot guys was something else.

"Yeah yeah. Most of the teachers are old and snappy" I pouted playfully.

"No need to remind me" Nina threw a pillow in my direction and I successfully dodged it. This was her normal way of asking for a pillow fight.

            ⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⫸⫷⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅
"So, what did you do today?" I asked my mother. We were having some dinner together along with Nina.

"Nothing much. Just filling in documents and making phone calls" she pushed her hair out of her face.

"It must have been a long day for you" Nina put her glass of water up to her lips.

"It sure was" mom gave us a jaded look "so are you ready for school tomorrow?"

"Yes" Nina and I chorused, making my mom's lips upturn into a smile.

"Are you excited?"

"Kinda" I waved my hand whilst Nina grimaced at the question. My mom laughed loudly.

"So because you need Sciences for your University application, I got you a private tutor" she directed her statement to me.

"Really? That's better" I nodded happily.

"Yes, so you begin tomorrow afternoon. I'll take you there" she wiped her mouth with a napkin.

"Okay mom"

"So, I have an early morning tomorrow. Good night my babies" she kissed my forehead and hugged Nina tightly. Once she was gone, Nina scooted closer to me.

"A private tutor? That means I have less time to hang out with you" she whined with her head propped on her elbows.

"Don't you worry, I'll make time for you" I patted her back assuringly.

"You better" she faked a frown, making us both laugh loudly.
____________________________________
𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑒𝑠𝑠✨☁️🦄𝑆𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑢𝑝. 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑟, 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑠𝑜, 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑔♡