⑅ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ TᗯO⑅

☘𝓐 • 𝓥 • 𝓐 • 𝓝 • 𝓘 •☘

___
|♡|
¯¯¯

"My bum looks way too big in this Nina" I groaned whilst inspecting myself in the full length mirror. We were both preparing for school.

"You look hot. You're just overreacting" she assured me as she applied her dark purple lipstick. I was wearing a short sleeved, body hugging red dress with white lines on the sides. I was wearing some white Adidas shoes to compliment the outfit. Nina herself was dressed in a black crop with a tiny bumshort and some black sneakers.

"Fine then" I combed through my hair before taking my time to curl it to perfection. After that I applied a lip gloss and mascara then spritzed my favorite perfume.

"Girls, you're going to be late" my mom's voice called out as I slung my bag over my shoulder.

"Coming" I called back as Nina and I got out of my room. Once we got downstairs, I picked out an apple before following Nina to the car.

Once we were both settled in, my mom began to drive. I decided to scroll through my social media to pass the time.

"We're here. See you in the afternoon kids" my mom bid goodbye to us and left.

"Well, school sweet school" Nina joked and I laughed at this. We both walked towards the entrance and of course, majority of the male population were ogling and wolf whistling at me.

"I told you it was a bad idea for me to wear this" I whisper yelled to Nina as she smirked.

"Have a little confidence will ya?" she popped a bubble with her gum. The principal had given up on her unruly behavior a long time ago.

I got to my locker and the first thing I did was check my timetable. Physics was the first lesson. I had it everyday except for Wednesday. I groaned in annoyance but piled up all the appropriate books onto my arm.

"I love Music" Nina squealed loudly whilst hugging her timetable.

"Good for you" I smirked at her before shutting my locker. Once we had both collected our stuff, he hugged each other before going our separate routes.

I entered the Physics class and I nearly checked the door sign. The classroom was filled to the brim, mostly girls dominating the total population. I think I was in the wrong class.

"Hey, sorry to disturb. Which class is this?" I asked a random person.

"Physics. Everyone is waiting for the teacher to arrive" she gestured to the wild class.

"Wow. What's up with the teacher?" I asked curiously.

"He's handsome" she laughed as I nodded slowly.

"Okay. Thanks" I walked to my usual seat in the front front. Luckily, a plaque engraved with my name and surname was on the desk or else I would have had to fight a girl to move away from my spot. It was directly in front of the teacher's desk. I sat there so I would concentrate and accurately hear the teacher.

"He is super hot, he's definitely going to fall for me" a high pitched voice said from behind me.

"I saw his Instagram. I've been stalking him nonstop, gosh he'd step on me and I'd apologize" another interjected.

"He's also single. Anyone would be extremely lucky to be his. I hope my makeup isn't smudged" the voices spoke enthusiastically as I shook my head in disappointment. The desperation was real. Brutally real.

I decided to start reading the first chapter so I could at least have a headstart. I played with the ends of my hair as I read the miniature text. The sudden silence in the class caught my attention and I quickly looked up.