Bio

Name: Kotarou (Template imagine it as your name if you want. If not, keep it or pick your own) Mochizuki

Age: 15 (Same school-year as Touya)

Looks:

Family: Touichirou Mochizuki (Father), Tsuzuri Mochizuki (Mother), Fuyuka Mochizuki (Sister (Unborn) ), Kuon Mochizuki (Grandfather), Unnamed Cousin, and finally Touya Mochizuki (Brother who is with him in new world)

Abilities:

Diluted Axiom Manipulation: The user can manipulate axioms, statements, facts, or rules that are self-evident and true, from which the rest of a system, - whether it be an argument, a mathematical system, the laws of physics or more - emerges from. They are the most basic, self-evident facts from which principles emerge from, and from them distinct concepts and the rest of the system. The reverse is also true - a concept can be broken down into principles, which can then be broken down into the simple, self-evident axioms that compose it. However, this ability begins as a weak ability, only allowing him to manipulate simple ideas or small insignificant facts for short periods of time. This ability ends up growing stronger with him.

Diluted Knowledge Manipulation: The user can create, shape and manipulate information/knowledge, they can insert new knowledge into the universe that becomes established fact and reality, or destroy it to do the opposite. An enemy could be made to forget how to walk, while an ally could be given the knowledge of an enemy's weaknesses or mastery of a fighting style. As with Axiom Manipulation, it's starts off weaker than this.

Xeno-Accelerated Vision: The user can sense all the variables of any situation for other people, predict the outcomes and what choices the other person could make. They sense the possible courses of action for the target, and can see what consequences will happen for each action the target person can make.

Stellar Bullet Projection: Project, shoot and load bullets containing the energy of stellar objects.

Code Lost: Code Lost allows him to manipulate the law of causality in order to twist a person's fate and lead him to certain outcome by running through the process. Requires much practice to use, never mind perfect, thus he can only really use it to get out of bad situations.

Fafnir: An alternate persona which appears whenever he exhibits killing intent. In this state, Kotarou's physical abilities and perception are enhanced to superhuman levels, allowing him to move and react at instantaneous speeds, especially against hundreds of projectiles. However, he must serious believe that the opponent should and will die via him. Fafnir will pick the simplest and most efficient way to kill them without fail.

Enhanced Senses: In his previous life, he loved the idea of being able to sense people, and so he attempted for years to try increase his senses, but obviously it didn't work. However in the new world, his senses ended up being enhanced to the point where he was shown to be able to detect the number of people in his surroundings as well as discern their physique from the sound of their steps, breathing among other things.

Threat Detection: Kotarou is capable of sensing danger around him, such as killing intent from others, even from outside his field of vision and at far distances.

Peak Human Reflexes: Along with being an excellent fighter, Kotarou has extremely high reaction speed, making him capable of maneuvering around incoming attacks as well as catching them.

Swordsmanship - Kotarou is able to use swords which allows him to take down enemies. His swordsmanship ability is quite formidable as he can withstand withstand the The God of Swords' swings a few times. However, according to himself, though his technique may be original

Marksmanship - Kotarou is notably good with shooting weapons.

Magic [Magic Mastery] - Kotarou (And Touya) is able to control all 7 magical elements. They also can use any null magic spell as long as they know the incantation. His magic power is also superior as mentioned by Linze when they had magic aptitude test, which was able to knock down a divine beast using only raw energy. His magic energy regeneration is also very fast as he barely decreased his magic energy because of his regeneration rate even after releasing a huge amount of mana.