TMI [3]

"Coefficient quotient of the subset amplified..." Pixel recited as she continued to paint.

The paintings were now strewn across the floor.

"...proving preceptor's paradox is nothing of the kind."

Out of nowhere Pixel held her head in her hands.

"Aah!" Pixel glanced around and saw where she was "Not again...they couldn't have found me. I got away..." Pixel clenched her fists as she noticed the screen with her brain scan, the screen fizzled and sparked due to her outburst "I won't be another experiment." she noticed the ground bridge "Since when did S7 have this kind of technology?" Pixel panicked when she heard footsteps heading her way and quickly input random coordinates "Hope this doesn't blow up on me," Pixel glanced back as the footsteps got closer "Come on...come on!"

The ground bridge erupted in a swirl of blue, green, and purple.

Pixel jumped through and saw herself at an old abandoned race track. "That should keep S7 off my aft especially with the virus I input into the system to ensure they can't track my location," She sat down and looked down at the pad of paper she held with the symbols written all over it "Whatever it is they wanted...they're not getting it from me. At least I got to it before it was completed."

"Sweetspark..."

Pixel jumped when she heard another voice, and saw Knockout in front of her. Pixel took a step back.

"She's gonna call the Autobots. Let's grab her," Breakdown muttered to Knockout.

"We scanned the area, there all with Lord Megatron." Knockout scanned the area and smirked "Stay back and let me lead,"

Breakdown nodded silently as Knockout moved towards Pixel who took another step back.

"Who are you?" Pixel asked.

"You know who I am, Vidya," Knockout said "Why else would you choose the track where we first met,"

Pixel glanced around the racetrack, memories coming back.

"Frag!" Knockout growled as the car sped off and he was left in its dust

"I could help with that..." Pixel said as she walked up to the red corvette "The speed I mean,"

"I chose a fast car. I should be making the earthlings eat my dust,"

"It's not the car that makes it go fast...it's the driver,"

Knockout transformed "Come again? "

Pixel rolled her eyes "How long have you had that vehicle mode?"

"Umm..." Knockout began counting his fingers.

"Not long. Look I know cars, you could use me. "

"I don't want some human teaching me how to drive myself,"

"Who said anything about driving?" Pixel smirked "Like I said I know cars which means I know their weaknesses,"

Knockout quirked an eyebrow "I'm listening,"

Pixel ran over to Knockout and hugged his ped "Knocky!" she hit him shortly afterward "You promised they would never find me!" Pixel hid behind Knockout when Breakdown came over "Who's he?"

"What's up with her?" Breakdown asked.

"I believe Vidya's has had a little too much to think," Knockout lowered his servo for Pixel to climb up. "Lord Megatron, we're good,"

"Enemy," The Allspark whispered, causing Pixel to stop.

"Vidya..."

"No!" Pixel took off running.

Knockout growled "Vidya! Now is not the time for games! Get back here right now!"

Pixel found an array of abandoned cars and chose one to hide in, slowing her breath as she heard the two come over.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are," Knockout called out in a singsong voice.

Pixel held her breath when Knockout stopped in front of the vehicle she was hiding in.

"I think I'm warm,"

Pixel screamed when the roof of the car she was in was torn off and Knockout picked her up.

The Decepticons and Pixel turned around when a ground bridge opened.

"Scrap!" Knockout muttered as Ratchet exited the ground bridge.

"Knockout, let her go!" Ratchet demanded as he noticed Pixel being clutched in Knockout's servo.

Both Autobot and Decepticons raised their weapons, Pixel left looking between the two sides.

"Sweetspark are you ok?" Ratchet asked.

Pixel looked at Ratchet in confusion "Knockout's the only one who calls me Sweetspark...I don't even know you,"

"By the Allspark," Ratchet murmured "We're too late,"

"You see, she's chosen her side. Some time or another she'd return to the Decepticon side," Knockout gloated.

Pixel's eyes glowed blue as she released a surge of energy causing Knockout to let her go.

"Vidya, what are you doing sparkling?" Knockout asked.

Pixel held her head in pain as more memories resurfaced.

"You're one of them, Vidya realized

"Vidya," Knockout began

"No! Stay back!" Vidya took a step away from Knockout "You know what they aim to do?"

"Vidya since when have you cared? All these humans have ever done is to treat you like a lab rat,"

Vidya thought back to the girl and boy she met when she was able to escape S7 "Not everyone. There are still good people.'

"Vidya if you help the Decepticons they'll treat you like a Queen. No one will ever mess with you or be cruel,"

"Out of fear Knockout! I want them to like me for who I am! Not because of some overlord!"

"Vidya be reasonable ..."

"You used me." Vidya realized "All this time I thought we had randomly crossed paths. But you planned it all..."

"Vidya..."

"Didn't you?!"

"Alright, yes! We had received a communique from the two Decepticons that infiltrated S7. They heard about you. Originally they were gonna save you and get you to trust them, but plans changed when that Scout got in the way!"

"Bumblebee is a good bot,"

"On please, he's a scrappy Volkswagen,"

Vidya smirked "Not anymore...I hear he's now a flashy Camaro,"

Pixel cried as she looked up at Knockout as she backed over towards Ratchet, the Autobot being quick to pick her up in his servo. "All you ever did was use me,"

"You made one mistake, Vidya." Knockout growled, "There's one of him and two of us..."

Pixel's eyes and fists glowed with blue energy at the threat as the Decepticons stalked towards them. She thanked the Allspark when the sound of a ground bridge opening came from behind them and Optimus, Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee stepped out. "Live to race another day, right?"

"Til next time, Vidya," Knockout smirked.

"I'll be waiting,"

"What are your orders, Optimus?" Arcee asked.

"Can we just go home?" Pixel asked "They'll get worse punishment from Megatron anyway,"

Ratchet laughed a bit as he looked over at Optimus.

The Autobot leader nodding "Let's head home,"