In the Air Tonight

Well, if you told me you were drowning

I would not lend a hand

I’ve seen your face before, my friend

But I don’t know if you know who I am

Well, I was there, and I saw what you did

I saw it with my own two eyes

So you can wipe off that grin

I know where you’ve been

Phil Collins – In the Air Tonight

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His lips were so hot against her own, as he molded his lips to hers. They fit against her perfectly, and as the heat suffused her entire body, Geviana gasped. Without skipping a beat, Christopher slipped his tongue into the warm caverns of her mouth. Hot, seeking, and taking all that she had to give.

Geviana was completely still when Christopher had begun kissing her, but the second his tongue tongued tentatively against her own, Geviana felt something inside her snap. Instantly, her hands reached up to sift themselves through his darker than dusk hair that she had been dying to touch since the moment they had left the heat of one another’s bodies so many weeks ago. Obligingly, she tilted her head upwards, so that Christopher could have better access to her mouth.

Hot, wet heat swept into her mouth as he roughly kissed her, selfishly taking what he wanted, and in return, she did the same.

All the history, arguments, and people disappeared as the lust took over the both of them. Christopher groaned as her hands stroked through his hair, her fingernails raking his scalp gently. Her fingers moved down his jacket, stroking the hard muscle beneath, and his body pressed even tighter against hers.

He was burning her alive with every touch and stroke of his lips and hands. His fingers were now playing with the edge of her hips which were gently rotating against him. Through the thin fabric, his fingers seared her.

They broke apart like two hormone driven teenagers for breath before diving in for more. Christopher’s lips lightly traced a path across her neck, sucking and lightly blowing across the moistened skin. Geviana instinctively arched her back, bending her body, and in the process, bending Christopher’s.

She raked her fingernails across his back in that familiar feline way of hers, and like the first time, it felt too damn good.

Voices outside the door broke them apart. Christopher stood with his palms flat against the wall on either side of her head for support. He had to force his body from succumbing to the natural magnetism that gravitated his body toward hers. Both of them were panting heavily, and both still wanted more.

Geviana stared up at Christopher, small pants issuing from her parted, deliciously swollen, carmine lips, and slowly, Christopher moved away from her, his eyes focused on her lips with a possessive look in his silver eyes.

“What was that?” Geviana whispered hoarsely, finally finding her voice. Her voice sent tremors up and down his spine. If he liked the scratchy tone of her voice before, now he was in love with it. The breathy way she sounded after their kiss made him want to jump her bones all over again.

“What do you think?” Christopher replied, his eyes still focused on her lips. Self-consciously, she licked her lips, and Christopher’s eyes darkened.

“I-I thought you hated me,” Geviana whispered, still trembling slightly from the kiss. Never before in her life had she felt so out of control. Ever since she had me Christopher Ridgel, things were spiraling out of her reach more than she would have liked.