I hate boys

Bakugou's pov

I wake up the next day to an alarm? "I don't remember setting an alarm?" I look over and see that my phone isn't going off. *Ugh it's that damn nerds alarm! Why hasn't he shut it off yet?* I get up and walk to his room ready to punch him. I walk in and he's still passed the fuck out! I walk closer to hit him *The fuckers kinda cute... no what the fuck Katsuki* I shake off the thought and flick his head. "Ow" he says waking up "What the heck was that for?" he got up and rubbed his head "Kacchan?" I was taken back a bit "What the fuck is a Kacchan?" he blushes a bit "SORRY! I mean Bakugou, I was thinking about it last night. I can't really pronounce your first name." he said rubbing that back of his neck. "Whatever nerd your alarm went off and it woke me up! Do it again and I'll punch you next time." I say walking out. "Sorry thank you Bakugou it won't happen again!"

I go back into my room and I hear that nerd mumbling about how his boyfriend was being a jerk yesterday and if he will be like that today. "Stupid nerd dating an asshole." I look at the clock and it's only 6 am *I have 2 hours till my first class.* I lay there thinking about what to do for the next two hours, then I remember. "I talked to my soulmate last night" A small smile comes to my face thinking about it. I hear the nerd leave "Damn bitch didn't even say bye" I get on my phone but I can't stop thinking about my soulmate, I laugh a bit to myself thinking back to last knowing they scared the shit out of me when they finally talked to me. "I should talk to them, I wonder if their boyfriend is still an asshole."

*hey*

*Oh hi*

"I didn't expect him to answer so fast"

*Uh I don't know how to really start conversations*

He giggles "Shit he sounds cute"

*It's ok I'm not that much of a talker either. How are you?*

*I'm good, how are you?*

*As good as I can be I just got to class*

*Shit sorry I didn't know I'll leave you alone*

*Noooooo I don't wanna pay attention it's my least favorite class* he whined

*Ok ok what class is it?*

*Physics. I have to take it even tho i'm a music major*

*That's sucks I have the basic classes because I got in on a lacrosse scholarship*

*That's super cool what college do you go to?* 

*UA what about you*

*Me too! Do you think we know each other?*

"Perfect he goes here"

*I don't know, I don't think so, anyway I have to go to football practice. I'll talk to you later.*

I get up and get ready for practice. I walk through the school looking at everything on the way when I hear that nerd's voice. I follow it not really knowing why and see him and I'm guessing his boyfriend in the corner of a hallway.

"You what?" he sounds pissed "I'm sorry Mido you just weren't giving me what I wanted." What the fuck is this candy cane bitch talking about? "So because I wouldn't have sex with you, you cheated on me!" My eyes widen. "Yes I'm sorry." The candy cane says looking at the ground "Can I at least know who?" Why would he want to know? "It was Momo" The nerd looked up with the most surprised look "it was a girl?!" I don't know why but my heart kept racing and I kept getting more angry. "I'm sorry Mido she was just there when i ne-" he stopped him "Todoroki leave now." "Bu-" "No buts leave"  the candy cane walked away, I saw the nerd take a deep breath and brush off his tears. "I hate boys" he said before walking back into a class.