Chapter 31: First Times

Tw- sexual content

L Y D I A

"Okay fine, if you could be anything in the world, what would you be?" I ask as Jackson as I lay on his bed, my head dangling off the side so the blood rushes.

"This is a stupid game," He huffs as he sits flicking through his TV.

"No it's not, just tell me," I mumble as I sit upwards on his bed, narrowing my eyes at him. It's ridiculous how he can't answer a single one of my questions. His eyes meet mine and he rolls them, showing me just how stupid he thinks this game is.

"Fuck," He mumbles as he gives in and I grin as I know I've defeated his stubbornly ways. "Do you mean as in a job? Like what do I wanna do?" He asks and I nod, "I haven't really thought about it past College. Best thing would be to be scouted."

"For Football?" I ask and he nods, "Do they do that kind of stuff?"

"Yeah, sometimes we get tipped off they're there, other times they just turn up." He shrugs, "Gotta be on my A-game each time."

"That's so cool," I beam at him, I mean, I used to watch a lot of games because of Noah and I know that Jackson's easily one of the best players I've ever seen.

"It's unrealistic to fall back on to it I guess," He says again but this time shifts uncomfortably, I cock my head to the side when I listen to him doubt himself.

"Well I think you can be anything you want to be," I smirk at him, watching as he tears his eyes from the TV once more to give me a sceptical look. "Just nothing that involves people skills, because you suck at that." I joke and a chuckle falls from his throat as he shakes his head.

"Come here," He mumbles as he moves along, opening up a space next to him at the top of the bed.

I can't help but oblige as I glance towards his cocky smirk that's plastered over his beautiful face; his dark hair is like a messy nest on the top of his head but somehow it looks like every piece is exactly where it's supposed to be. It shocks me that these dark eyes that are so inviting and warm, equally just as much filled with lust, once had the ability to shake me to my core in irritation. His long, muscly and toned arm opens up for me and I lean into him, both of us glancing towards each other and I can feel every inch of me heat up in contentment.

He's mine.

I mean, I really don't know how he's mine. But he is. And I wouldn't change a damn thing about us, because it's led to here, to me sitting here looking at his eyes that are deeper than the abyss and my stomach fluttering, spreading through my core like wildfire.

I have never felt what I'm feeling right now. I'm not quite sure what it is but the L word is running rings around my head as we just look at each other and the tension filling around us.

Fuck, I'm in so deep.

Jackson licks his lips slowly, almost agonisingly, as my eyes shoot to his perfectly plump lips. My chest physically aching for him. Before my thoughts are able to string a sentence together he slowly leans towards me and places his lips on mine once again. Each kiss we have is like a brand new experience and I can barely contain myself.

Our lips move together like they're connecting parts, his rough hands moving behind my neck and twiddling with the pieces of hair at the bottom of my head, gripping ever so slightly enough for my mouth to open as a moan crumbles from inside me. It only seems to spur him on more as he quickly adjusts himself and hovers over me, I can feel the pit of my stomach burning, lighting it's way to the part of me that I want him to touch so badly.