Prolouge

Y/N POV
I sat in a dark room in a chair. Why? Not exactly sure. Last thing I remember was walking down street and seeing a girl walking down the road and a drunk driver was about to hit her and-oh. Right. God dang it. I then see a girl walking towards me.
???: hello. I am Eris. Goddes of fortune. I'm sorry to tell you this but you died.
Y/N: is this heaven?
Eris just giggles and tells me no.
Eris: you have three options. 1. You can go to heaven. 2. You can be reincarnated as a baby. Or 3. You can be brought back to life in another world to help defeat a person known as the demon king. If you chose to go to the other world you can bring one item with you.
Y/N: what's heaven like?
Eris: you don't have a physical body and you just bathe in sunlight for the rest of time.
Y/N: welp. If I have the option to not do that then I think I'll take my chances with going to the other world. Also. Is there a limit to what I can take?
Eris: well. You can choose form these papers or just choose something that you know as long as it's within our power.
Y/N: ok. Well. There's one thing I've always wanted to have. Is it possible to have the power of a video game character or anime character
Eris nods
Y/N: then I would like to have the powers of a super sayian god.
Eris pulls something and then puts it down.
Eris: I can give you half of its power. Unfortunately it's beyond our power to give you the full force of it.
Y/N: that's ok. I'd be to over powered anyway. Oh. And would it be ok to alter a physical feature?
She nods
Y/N: could you make it to where my eyes glow when I want them to.
Eris: indeed.
A blue light then surrounds me.
Eris: good luck Y/N. I wish you luck.
I nod and then a flash of light overcomes me.