The mask

Y/N POV
After explaining to yunyun that I'm not the dad. She calmed down. We finally arrive at the dungeon. Apparently there have been a lot of monster reports around here. Now we're here to stop it.
Y/N: what up with these things?
I point at a small little person. It walks towards me and hugs my leg.
Y/N: awww well aren't you
*BBOOOOOOM*
I'm still in the same stance but covered in smoke.
Y/N:huh.....
Sena: those things will latch into anything that moves and self destruct.
Kinda like saibamen. Darkness then walks forward and one latches on her and explodes. It does nothing
Darkness: ok. Kazuma. Y/N and I will take the blows and lead the team.
Kazuma: wait shouldn't they also come?
Megumin: my explosion magic won't be of much use.
Aqua: and I'm not going in another dungeon with you ever again!!!!
Yunyun: I think I'd rather stay out here.
Y/N: it's fine. We should be enough.
As we walk forward I blast each one that comes at me while darkness just takes the hits. As we walk in we continue.
Kazuma: we need to lose those guys and fast.
I nod and grab a handful of those small guys and throw them in front of them.
Y/N: let's go.
We then come across a man with a mask.
???: ah. I see you've finally arrived. I am one of the demon kings generals vanir.
He then starts ranting about him wanting a dungeon. I'm not paying attention until he says something that catches my attention.
Vanir: but most of all. The rumor of me being stronger then the devil king could be true!!!
Y/N: wait. Is the devil king strong?
Vanir: very. In fact he could destroy you all with easily. But besides that. There's no way you can defeat me.
He points at darkness
Vanir: your worried about what that man is going to do to you becuase of a bet you made after that red haired man won.
Darkness: what!?!
Vanir: you!!! Your worried about what's going to happen now that you know I can read your mind!!!!
Kazuma: I-I'm not worried!!!!
He then points to me. Ugh.
Vanir: and you. Your so caught up with the women you love that you do not know how to confess your feelings to the one they call yunyun-OOOF
I punch him straight into the wall.
Y/N: hahahahha wonder what that's as all about am I right?
Vanir: how...is this...possible.....
He then Turns to dust. I pick up the mask and inspect it.
Y/N: nice mask. Wonder why this didn't disintegrate....
Suddenly the mask lunges on my face and I hear vanirs voice
Vanir: that's becuase I was the mask all along and now your mine!!!!
Kazuma: Y/N?!? Are you ok!?!
3rd POV
Y/N's arms fall limb. He stands up straight and turns around.
Vanir: I'm sorry but he's not home right now. Would you like to leave a message?
Kazuma: oh no....
Vanir: hehehe....HAHAHAHAH incredible!!!! This persons power far exceeds that of anything I've ever encountered. Now then. Why don't we give it a test-
Y/N: hey so uh. What's happening.
Vanir: what the!?! You should be under my control right now
Y/N: yeah. I can only get out a few words for now so-
Vanir: silence you little pest!!!! Now then. Why don't we try some of his abilities. How does it go...? Ah yes.
He then places his hands behind him.
Vanir:KA........ME.......
Kazuma: oh crap. Darkness we have to go now!!! The blast is almost as strong as megumins explosion spell!!!!
Vanir: HA..........ME..........
Y/N: yeah you guys should probably run he doesn't know how to control my power so he's shooting it at full-
Vanir: HA!!!!
As the blast comes at them kazuma pushes darkness to the other hallway avoiding the blast.
Kazuma: ok....this is bad. Our strongest member has now turned against us. Dang it what do we do!?
Y/N: pray.
Kazuma: not now Y-
He looks up to see Vanir floating above them smirking.
Vanir: hello.
He grabs kazuma and throws him and avoids all darkness attacks and shatters her sword.
Vanir: well. It seems as though I am the Vic- wait. You have an arch priest in your party. Quiet a powerful one of that.
He grins and runs
Vanir: then I must go and kill her!!!
Kazuma grabs darkness and drags her up the stairs. When they finally get out of the dungeon they see a giant blue beam headin right towards them
Aqua: PURIFICATION BLAST!!!
Vanir: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
When the dust clears he is un harmed.
Vanir: my my. This body is quiet powerful. It must be equal to that of a god if not stronger!!!!
Y/N: well I did ask for gods powers. Also guys? I think I'm getting more and more control. Watch me.
Y/N lifts his fists and punches himself in the gut and rolls over
Vanir: WHY!?
Y/N: TO GET YOU OUT OF MY BODY!!!!
Vanir: like hell I'm letting you go!!! I will forever have you as my slave!!!!
Y/N: I DO NO CONSENT!!!!!!
Suddenly Y/N's body stopped moving and he started inspecting himself.
Y/N: I think I'm in control.
Kazuma: aqua isn't there someway to free him?!
Y/N: kazuma I'm already set free-
Darkness: there has to be some way to set him free!!!
Y/N: am I being ignored?
Yunyun: I think so....
Y/N: good to know your still with me
Yunyun: you too.
Y/N sighs and takes off the mask.
Y/N: hey. Kazuma.
Kazuma: not now Y/N we need to-
He sees me holding the mask and is a bit embarrassed
Kazuma: oh....
Y/N: yeah. It wasn't that hard after awhile. See?
He puts it back on and off multiple times until he can't take it off.
Y/N: um guys?
Kazuma: haha very funny.
Y/N: no seriously. I can't take it off. He's getting in control!!!!
Megumin: what do we do!?!
Kazuma: we could try destroying the mask completely by using.....megumins explosion spell...
Everyone gasps
Megumin: but that could kill him-
Y/N: do it.
Megumin: what?
Y/N: I'm already durable enough as it is. But I'm sure that this mask isn't. Hit me at full power.
Megumin: o-ok.
Vanir: wait!!! Don't even think about it!!!
Y/N: he's right. In fact. I want you to hit me as hard as you can full power. Not half hard or almost literally hard as you can.
Kazuma: you seem to be enjoying this a bit.
Y/N: vanirs sort of in control.... but hurry up.
Megumin: ok...... Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark,I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortions! I desire for my torrent of power a destructive force: a destructive force without equal! Return all creation to cinders, and come frome the abyss! Explosion!!!!!!
The explosion was gigantic and everyone took cover. When the dust cleared Y/N was shown standing with his clothes almost completely torn but the mask still in tact. The mask then broke in half and Y/N blinked a bit.
Y/N: huh.....so that's a full powered explosion....nice....
He then collapses.
Timeskip
Y/N POV
Kazuma was pardoned for all of his crimes because we defeated a devil king general. And as a token of gratitude for me sacrificing myself to a giant explosion the towns folk asked me if I wanted new gear.
Sena: as a token of appreciation here are your new clothes Y/N!!!
I eagerly grab them and run towards the bathroom. When I come out I finish putting on my wrist band and smile.

 When I come out I finish putting on my wrist band and smile

Y/N: fits perfectly.
Timeskip
Yunyun and I were up in the sky and just chatting. She was sitting on my back and starring at the stars.
Y/N: enjoying the view?
She nods
Yunyun: thanks for this Y/N.
She then kisses me on the check and I blush bright red and I look at her. She smiles and so do I. I then kiss her on the check and then she turns bright red. I chuckle a bit.
Y/N: so are we still friends?
Yunyun: yeah. Although. I think your more of my BOYfriend.
I smile and toss her up and catch her hugging her.
To be continued