Prologue: Prince Lucifer & The Curse (Part 1)

In the faraway kingdom of Gehenna, where it's a dark and stormy night, the trees and lands were empty, dark, and barren, and the only animals lived there were ravens, crows and werewolves, there once lived a man named, Prince Lucifer and He lived in Gehenna Castle, with His evil imps and demons, which are animal spirits and He enjoyed the company of His companions.

One night, He sat in His throne with a satisfied smile, petting His pet werewolf, Wolfy, contemplative.

He enjoyed being evil and despicable; it made His heart jump for joy, but something was missing. He had to admit, He loved His castle, His friends and His life.
Every day, He would look out the window and smile on His fellow demons, causing His victims suffering and misery.

He would see them striking the townspeople with belts and whips, forcing them to work and toil, without giving them food or water and everytime His victim wouldn't listen to His orders or obey Him, the demons would grab their whip and strike the person's back, making him or her bleed and cry out in pain, without any sympathy.

"Please, stop," one of the workers said. "We are done with our work!" Everyday, the townsfolk would do drudgery, whether that would be farming, doing cotton work, taking care of the crops, chopping off wood, getting milk from the cows and goats and carrying the buckets of milk at the farmhouse, or folding Prince Lucifer's laundry after washing them and hanging them on the clothesline, etc.

The townsfolk would sweat and cry, from all of their hard work and the worst part is, Prince Lucifer didn't care about their suffering.

There was this one time, when a maid was doing housework, she would go to Prince Lucifer's bedroom and after completing her chores, she would walk up to His throne and begged, "Please, Your Majesty," she said, "I've finished my chores, and I am tired."
"May I please get some food and water?" Prince Lucifer, who wanted to make this maid's life miserable, pretended to think. "Hmmm...let me think...No!"

The maid began to cry, she kneeled down to her knees and pleaded earnestly, "Oh please, please, Your Majesty, I haven't eaten in four weeks."
Prince Lucifer laughed evilly, "Oh no, you have worked very hard and for that, I want you to work extra hard and then, I'll probably give you some food."

The maid gulped, rising up and said, bowing down, "Of course, your Majesty." With that, the maid took her leave.

After she left, Prince Lucifer chuckled. "This is the life." He said, contented. Lucifer grabbed a bowl of green grapes and tossed one in his mouth, quenching His hunger while looking out the window with satisfication.

Then, the next night, when the crescent moon was shining its light upon Gehenna, Prince Lucifer was eating dinner with His imps and demons at the dining hall.

Looking at their companion, the demon, who was a troll, asked Him, "What's wrong, Prince Lucifer?"

Prince Lucifer sighed sadly, then said, "Oh, my dear friends, I love my life, but I wish I can cause misery at other realms in the universe as our own home. I wish there was a way I could make other people suffer, not just mentally, but physically."

Then, Prince Lucifer pounded the table with His fist and said angrily, "I wish...there was an evil way to make other kingdoms suffer and use their suffering to make other people feel...cruel."

When Prince Lucifer finished his dinner, he excused himself from the table and decided to walk to the library.

At the Gehenna Castle Library, Prince Lucifer was sitting on a comfy chair, looking through His books, searching for an idea to somehow place a curse somewhere. After hours of searching, He decided to (almost) give up, when He stumbled upon an old, dusty bookcase, which was teeming with ancient books about mystical and mythical flowers and creatures.